• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BumbleBeeFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
Has anyone tried Armada Martket/Tickmill for using BBFX, and did it work? They clearly allow arbitrage, would love to know if anyone has used them. Here is a quote from their site
"At Tickmill we believe and understand that a successful client is one who will stay as long as possible with us. We genuinely want our clients to succeed and that is why we allow all trading styles including news trading, scalping, and arbitrage which are generally not allowed by other brokers due to a fear of making internal losses."

Has anyone tried Armada Martket/Tickmill for using BBFX, and did it work? They clearly allow arbitrage, would love to know if anyone has used them. Here is a quote from their site
"At Tickmill we believe and understand that a successful client is one who will stay as long as possible with us. We genuinely want our clients to succeed and that is why we allow all trading styles including news trading, scalping, and arbitrage which are generally not allowed by other brokers due to a fear of making internal losses."
This would be great if someone has tried Tickmill and could give some feed back to help others.We are in this together so lets help each other to succeed. If some has not tried this broker i will try it. But i am going to try USGFX first i just got everything set so hope to start trading next week. I am going to set try on demo account first just make sure i have all the setting right. Then i will go live. After that i will give some feed back on how it goes. But please if someone has tried Tickmill i would really appreciate it if you shared some feed back thanks.

The Privious LP...Boston Prime ...is gone....USGFX changed over 2 weeks new 2 LP....first were with ECN, reason we all getting 1:100 Leverage and ECN accounts...as soon they see a BumbleBee, LP left :))
and now USGFX changed to a new LP...reason all servers getting slow..offquotes , requotes, due to new LP...USGFX still working on servers today....
Disconnected accounts today, hope will get back tomorrow....

So let's give them some time to fix a problems, if still same trading issues, will move on to another Broker...

Are the server issues resolved is it ok to start trading on Monday?

I have ran into the issue of not being able to open a trading account in brokers outside of the US. I contacted Forex.com and they said that arbitrage EA was allowed...however I read some bad reviews about them here on FPEACEARMY. Has anyone used FOREX.COM and do you know if BBFX would work there? I really dont have many options now.

I have ran into the issue of not being able to open a trading account in brokers outside of the US. I contacted Forex.com and they said that arbitrage EA was allowed...however I read some bad reviews about them here on FPEACEARMY. Has anyone used FOREX.COM and do you know if BBFX would work there? I really dont have many options now.
omg READ THE THREAD

Hello. I was trying broker Tickmill and Admiral Markets. In BumbleBeeFX Tickmill broker trades but a loss, the broker does not even Admiral Markets started trading. Does anyone can help me to choose a broker with whom BumbleBeeFX works. I mean ECNlub STP broker

Hi,

I'm having a problem with my datafeedclient. Previously was working fine. Now the problem here is:

Server 1: only 1 currency is working although status stated "ok" (Ask, Bid, Seconds are all empty except one is running well)
Server 2: non of them is working although status stated "ok"(Ask, Bid, Seconds all empty as well.)

What should I do?

I have two questions as I am searching for a US broker to plug BBFX into. I have contacted different brokers and asked them straight up if arbitrage is allowed. Nathan from MB Trading said this "Nathan - Trade Desk
depends on the type of arb you're taking about
cross broker? no"
-Is BBFX a cross broker or not? Since only one account is needed, I didn't think it was.
-More than one broker that said arbitrage was allowed suggested I run the EA on their demo account first and then sign up for a real account, since it mimics their real policies...is this true?

Back