• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BumbleBeeFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
That is the big question my friend!

Actually I want to know more about the test from BigT1 because he is testing with ATC Brokers and how much was the initial deposit? anyway the main question is the same: What is the ideal broker and right parameters to operate with BBFX?

Sometimes I wonder why posters don't take the time to read a thread before publishing comments and redundant questions for the world to see.
The screenshot I just provided of my VPS Control Panel clearly identifies the broker, the pairs, the time and date, and the initial balance at the beginning of this test.
I also discussed in detail the risk levels in my test and those running in the FPA test.
There have been no closed trades or open positions executed to date.
ATC Brokers clears FXCM-US, so my test will evaluate both.
I will post additional updates when there is something meaningful to report.

Last edited:
BumbleBeeFX is same as New Hope using Lmax feed. . .
It is arbitrage strategy. Reputable brokers do not accept it. Broker's block account or you can not pull the deposit. I'm warning all. We will be very disappointed.

Alex has denied any relationship to the EAs you state are the same as BBFX.
If you have evidence to the contrary as required to use the term "is [the] same as", please post it here for all to assess; otherwise, state you opinions as such, not as declaratory statements of truth.
In addition, ALL participants in any open OTC market are by definition participating in 'Arbitrage' simply by placing an order on one side of a market or the other; whether to open or close at any given price, time, and size. By doing so, you are making a financial statement that you perceive at this moment or future price sufficient over- or under-valuation compelling you to assume or close a position; or a price distortion that compels you to assume or remain in one. This is the essence of the fear and greed engine that drives all markets; the very nature of open markets. Arbitrage is not a dirty word.
The absence of arbitrage activity in any market permits wider spreads, which in-turn encourages additional participants to assume risk they otherwise would not take, which then becomes the cure for wide spreads. The lack of clarity and transparency in the forex constantly attracts participants who have the technical capability and insight in how to cut through and benefit from reducing the insiders' advantages.
I applaud those who endeavor to crack through the cloak couture. Eventually these markets will be made more even, liquid, and fair, by just such mechanisms; the absence of which always favors the extremely powerful.

Last edited:
Sometimes I wonder why posters don't take the time to read a thread before publishing comments and redundant questions for the world to see.
The screenshot I just provided of my VPS Control Panel clearly identifies the broker, the pairs, the time and date, and the initial balance at the beginning of this test.
I also discussed in detail the risk levels in my test and those running in the FPA test.
There have been no closed trades or open positions executed to date.
ATC Brokers clears FXCM-US, so my test will evaluate both.
I will post additional updates when there is something meaningful to report.

Thank you BigT1 for cleared my doubt. I was confused because the initial amount isn't a round number like $500 or $1000.

Last edited:
we working with Wells Fargo to get solutions for our site to accept payments...please contact our support team on Skype or email...will gladly help you....

Alex has denied any relationship to the EAs you state are the same as BBFX.
If you have evidence to the contrary as required to use the term "is [the] same as", please post it here for all to assess; otherwise, state you opinions as such, not as declaratory statements of truth.
In addition, ALL participants in any open OTC market are by definition participating in 'Arbitrage' simply by placing an order on one side of a market or the other; whether to open or close at any given price, time, and size. By doing so, you are making a financial statement that you perceive at this moment or future price sufficient over- or under-valuation compelling you to assume or close a position; or a price distortion that compels you to assume or remain in one. This is the essence of the fear and greed engine that drives all markets; the very nature of open markets. Arbitrage is not a dirty word.
The absence of arbitrage activity in any market permits wider spreads, which in-turn encourages additional participants to assume risk they otherwise would not take, which then becomes the cure for wide spreads. The lack of clarity and transparency in the forex constantly attracts participants who have the technical capability and insight in how to cut through and benefit from reducing the insiders' advantages.
I applaud those who endeavor to crack through the cloak couture. Eventually these markets will be made more even, liquid, and fair, by just such mechanisms; the absence of which always favors the extremely powerful.

BigT1 please open eyes. Tell me who's copying?

Comparison.jpg

Jarora,
Shall I presume you are a licensed owner of both programs? Hardly.
For FPA readers, I can report the left panel illustration of BBFX Properties Page presented by Jarora appears authentic.
However, comparing the 'Properties Pages' in hacked, stale versions of programs you've gleaned from the bottom of a dumpster on the internet may be deliciously flavorful for you; but, an example of similar text and variables or even implied dynamics in and of itself means precisely nothing, even if they appeared identical and these do not; and what's worse: you know that!
It is not illegal, unethical, unprecedented, nor even abnormal for groups to build software, make changes, reorganize themselves, and attempt to sell their various wares to others at later times. The only truly meaningful measure of worth is forward performance relative to the amortized unit cost of owning and/or operating the program. That is why I have been screaming here to hold your horses. This is the only point of agreement Jarora and I share, but for entirely different reasons.
I will leave it to BBFX to address the validity of your claims, which if I were them I would not do unless you are a legal owner of BBFX; which, I will presume you are not until you present evidence to the contrary, whenceforth my most sincere apology will be heartily extended; and not before.
Please provide us a link to the home page of the earlier program's website from whom you purchased it, to aide in the investigation.
By all means post your own test results of both, as well! Be sure not to bother us with Demo Account tests on this H-F trader. Show us the funded accounts you traded.
In fact, why don't you just post the hacked .mq4 & .dll files here for both!
That would accomplish two goals:
1 - Alex could see what you have and compare it for us; and,
2 - You could be investigated for possession of stolen property
This is truly an obnoxious business; sometimes I can't remember why I even bother.

Last edited:
Back