• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BumbleBeeFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
My search for a really good broker for this EA is on going, I tried a Yadix demo account, and make profits of over 30% in about 12 hours, however when I put it on a real Yadix scalping account it took much more trades than forex.com but lost every one of them. I think this can be a truly great EA if we can find a proper broker to run it on.

I'm here not to make a profit from selling BumbleBeeFx ! we all lost money in past from Forex Brokers, so let's get together and Get Money back !
I will provide all support I can , so we can build better EA against Brokers !

That is IF any broker allows users of BBFX to make good money (A VERY BIG 'IF')...

...and which broker will allow us to do that? :mad:

Surely that broker will sooner go out of business than provide profits for years to come!

Update
===================
The independent test of BBFX has produced no trades to date on my account.
Conversation tonight with Alex; several items to address:
1 - The tighter spreads and faster data feeds experienced here in the USA with more established and competent brokers was said to be the explanation for the lack of trade triggers.
Alex has taken my manually tweaked set files and is re-adjusting them for the more precise market pricing provided by FXCM-US, via ATC Brokers.
Once received, I will install them and continue the test of V1.2 using them instead of the defaults that were originally tuned for a market maker firm, which have proven too wide for the current ECN/STP environment. This is a lesson learned by the BBFX team as a result of this test and from selling openly to the public for the first time, where some clients have had similar issues.
2 - You will note that the current FPA test updates have paused; this is said to have occurred due to an apparent scheduled server update at the single VPS operator available for LMAX, and may remain halted through this weekend. I have not independently corroborated this statement; but have asked Alex to place me in touch with his VPS provider contact person.
3 - The upcoming BBFX V1.3 will incorporate the data feed from TrueFx, a public arm of Integral, said to be an improvement over LMAX alone.
The data translation engine is being written and tested, which is why the update is still pending.
No rush in my mind; I am not anxious to beta test it with my capital. More info on the near-term planned release date when it becomes available.
4 - Questions about the true history of BBFX EA, its founders, their loose associations or barriers with former team members who are said to have branched-off from Alex some time ago, and who have run other businesses and made offerings (some with similarly rooted EAs) shall now be forthcoming. Alex has agreed to provide a basic biography of the evolution of BBFX, shortly; at my request.
Like extracting the essential oils from an olive, the truth getting process is always painful for the fruit and a strain on the press; but in the end, often worth the effort.
I can tell you that Alex now feels like a Restaurateur who opened his shiny new place on the wrong side of town.
Don't be surprised if he closes-up shop, refunds early adopters, and leaves town for good.

Last edited:
Hi Jarora...Are you owner of New Hope ?...did we copy your software then ?...since you bring this up, I need your explanation ....
What? Explanation? This explanation will you now give us Mr. Dragon or grizzly ??? Again left broker search suckers)))) Well that many people, so to business with this clone - arbitrazhnikom already dead.
Somebody wrote a statement to the police or the prosecutor's office?
To do this, even to go somewhere it is not necessary, it is possible to send all of their sites claim.
Just write like that when you like kidanuli and ask to check the composition of the Article 159 Part 4 of the Criminal Code the event. Fraud on a large scale, a group of persons.
To confirm you can throw screens or bills of payment systems that money went.
Evidence that you cheated roughly.
If you do not know where to send declare and write there and back)
The more statements about the crime, the greater the chance of securing money back, or landing characters.

My search for a really good broker for this EA is on going, I tried a Yadix demo account, and make profits of over 30% in about 12 hours, however when I put it on a real Yadix scalping account it took much more trades than forex.com but lost every one of them. I think this can be a truly great EA if we can find a proper broker to run it on.
What are you talking about, right or vice versa most loyal broker - loh such is not possible to find a broker is not normal zaschitaet such transactions up to 2 miut. And also need a real account of Lmaks and is the author of his $ 10,000 allocated purely? And who can also prompt trade or will trade only on the kitchen where he trades it in the name of the account is not Real name and bumblebee FX written it. that the normal broker? Then the question is why did the author, he never withdraw money? And here is the answer - the account in the derivation of money earned bumblebee FX will be zeroed and is counted as the transaction in 1 second on average, this slvetnika

That is IF any broker allows users of BBFX to make good money (A VERY BIG 'IF')...

...and which broker will allow us to do that? :mad:

Surely that broker will sooner go out of business than provide profits for years to come!

And then you do not get smart right? Your advisor hacked you a cheater and did not ethical to all!

please contact me

Anyone can please help me contact Bumblebeefx?
yesterday i make a payment but now can't contact them with skype, email and phone call....

Alex has denied any relationship to the EAs you state are the same as BBFX.
If you have evidence to the contrary as required to use the term "is [the] same as", please post it here for all to assess; otherwise, state you opinions as such, not as declaratory statements of truth.
In addition, ALL participants in any open OTC market are by definition participating in 'Arbitrage' simply by placing an order on one side of a market or the other; whether to open or close at any given price, time, and size. By doing so, you are making a financial statement that you perceive at this moment or future price sufficient over- or under-valuation compelling you to assume or close a position; or a price distortion that compels you to assume or remain in one. This is the essence of the fear and greed engine that drives all markets; the very nature of open markets. Arbitrage is not a dirty word.
The absence of arbitrage activity in any market permits wider spreads, which in-turn encourages additional participants to assume risk they otherwise would not take, which then becomes the cure for wide spreads. The lack of clarity and transparency in the forex constantly attracts participants who have the technical capability and insight in how to cut through and benefit from reducing the insiders' advantages.
I applaud those who endeavor to crack through the cloak couture. Eventually these markets will be made more even, liquid, and fair, by just such mechanisms; the absence of which always favors the extremely powerful.

Important note from member Capella:

Please understand that is is an arbitrage EA, that compare prices from a fast broker (LMAX), which gets its price feed from so called Tier-1 banks, and the EA then compare the prices with the broker you use, and then estimate that the slow broker soon will get an updated correct price, so it take advantage of this and places orders that are closed ASAP. Now the problem, almost all brokers are today either STP or ECN brokers (or both, as they can offer both STP and ECN-accounts), and not so called "Market Makers", so their price feed comes from their liquidity providers (who are banks). It's very important to use a broker who is NOT STP/ECN but a "market maker". And note, that most such Market Makers-brokers dislike this kind of trading and will take actions as soon as they find out.

Anyone please help me contact Bumblebeefx?
yesterday i made a payment to them but totally can't contact them whole day....
no reply email.. no reply skype.. no answer call...

USGFX livechat from member Pip Catcher:

"USGFX 9:29:47 AM
Sorry but some of the clients did scalping which is severely against our company rules
9:30:13 AM
Our risk management is investigating the issue so some withdrawal requests will be postponed."

Back