• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BumbleBeeFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
What? Explanation? This explanation will you now give us Mr. Dragon or grizzly ??? Again left broker search suckers)))) Well that many people, so to business with this clone - arbitrazhnikom already dead.
Somebody wrote a statement to the police or the prosecutor's office?
To do this, even to go somewhere it is not necessary, it is possible to send all of their sites claim.
Just write like that when you like kidanuli and ask to check the composition of the Article 159 Part 4 of the Criminal Code the event. Fraud on a large scale, a group of persons.
To confirm you can throw screens or bills of payment systems that money went.
Evidence that you cheated roughly.
If you do not know where to send declare and write there and back)
The more statements about the crime, the greater the chance of securing money back, or landing characters.

I have nothing to do with all this dragons and bears....and if someone like you said kidanyli you., take actions against them....
Just offering my software to test on FPA...want to help people who lost money, get them back...but is always come one...

No more comments....

I have nothing to do with all this dragons and bears....and if someone like you said kidanyli you., take actions against them....
Just offering my software to test on FPA...want to help people who lost money, get them back...but is always come one...

No more comments....

Tell me when it will be ready to version 1.3, and will be a discount to customers ? And where trade except 1 broker else?
ttp://clip2net.com/s/38DYlEi
http://clip2net.com/s/38DYw8r

I order more then 48 hours the Bumblebeefx Ea, but I didn't get the Ea. I pay via PayPal. I write an e-mail and skype and fpa private message, but I don't have answer.

Some of the stuff traders write here is just ridiculous and stupid.
Leave BBFX alone.
Let him do what he will do best for those who decided to become better by joining an active part of his group.

I order December 10, 2014, I pay the money this e-mail adress:shurikyashin@gmail.com. But I'm not worried. If I don't get an answer tomorrow, then I start PayPal refund.

Back