• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BumbleBeeFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
Forex.com accepting us clients. If this works with Forex.com UK , may it works with Forex.com USA ?. ..
At one time I started the process of opening a live account with them. Their customer service looked more disconnected than an electrical plug kept 10 feet away from the wall outlet.
I actually asked them if I had dialed he right number and of they were truly Forex.com several times in the conversation, because I could have swore I dialed a wrong number.
Needless to say, didn't bother with a live account.

Navtex,
Forex.com (Gain Capital) is a regulated broker under the FSA in UK and NFA in USA.
I strongly suggest you call them and ask to speak to their Compliance department and get the email address for that department up front.
I would suggest you then threaten to file formal complaints with both regulators for unfair business practices if they do not reinstate you account immediately.
All winning traders who have experienced the same treatment should do the same.
If they refuse, resend the request in writing to their compliance department and give them 2 business days to reply.
Then file the complaints and copy the regulators on your email to them.
Notify the CFTC, as well; and keep us informed.

Hi everyone,

as all others I am interested in this EA, but it is hard to get information from Alex or his team via email or skype, I presume they are overwhelmed by same questions. But still there is only USG broker results which look more than great, and there is no proof or disproof that it doesn't work on other brokers. Price of EA is quite a number, and I guess I would love more info on brokers, and is there some kind of list where it works or is it a lottery which you have to play with various brokers?
is version 1.3 going to be big difference!? which would work on more brokers??
Do creators predict that this strategy will work for at least few months??
Are there any other costs beside quality VPS?
Is there any other live account beside USG which can be monitored, and which trades?
Did anyone had any positive result beside forex.com?
How many negative results?
Did someone got his account blown?

Again congrats on results on USG but questions still remain.

It would be useful if the EA had a setting to stop trading at a certain profit % per day or week etc

We don't want to kill the goose that lays the golden eggs

you can stop trading at any time...also there is option on EA....time limits....% limits...:)

It is very nice idea to use arbitrage or slowness of some brokers, it is a sure kill if there is enough speed in VPS and execution, but if trading time increases to 1 to 3 minutes it would still be scalping/ or very short term trading but no arbitrage system. Wouldn't that change the whole system? Are you using then some kind of trend trading algorithm?

I think that can be very easy adapt this EA to 3 min (or more) trade.

It can simply open an usual quick Operation and then, if it is in profit after some millisenconds (as usual happen because of price arbitrage), the EA should just move the Stop Loss to 0 level gain. So if the price revert back before the 3 minutes it will take the SL and the position will be stopped at 0 gain (even if the duration is less than 3min but the gain is 0). On all the others cases, when the 3 minutes are occurred, the EA can close the position with a positive gain.

It's just an enhancement of normal (no time limit) work.

I just hope that the Broker can digest lot of trade closed before 3min but with 0 gain. All the money win, will be win with more than 3min..

Is feasible this idea Alex...?

I think that can be very easy adapt this EA to 3 min (or more) trade.

It can simply open an usual quick Operation and then, if it is in profit after some millisenconds (as usual happen because of price arbitrage), the EA should just move the Stop Loss to 0 level gain. So if the price revert back before the 3 minutes it will take the SL and the position will be stopped at 0 gain (even if the duration is less than 3min but the gain is 0). On all the others cases, when the 3 minutes are occurred, the EA can close the position with a positive gain.

It's just an enhancement of normal (no time limit) work.

I just hope that the Broker can digest lot of trade closed before 3min but with 0 gain. All the money win, will be win with more than 3min..

Is feasible this idea Alex...?

Just saw that more recent activity (before it stopped) was about 3 minutes long and still had lots of positive trades, regardless what it is it looks like it is working (or worked)
Has anyone been able to get close to these results on some other broker that allows scalping?? That would be convincing!

It is very nice idea to use arbitrage or slowness of some brokers, it is a sure kill if there is enough speed in VPS and execution, but if trading time increases to 1 to 3 minutes it would still be scalping/ or very short term trading but no arbitrage system. Wouldn't that change the whole system? Are you using then some kind of trend trading algorithm?

It's depends on Brokers....3 min Trades is requirements from USGFX only to keep your scalping ratio below 20%....some Brokers have 5 min :)))

Today it is the first Day where my EA is running correctly, but he make no Trades on USGFX, has it correctness that the EA did not do anything today !

Back