• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BumbleBeeFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
I look forward to some new myfxbook account we can follow for the bumblebee1.3 as I notice all the 1.2 accounts have been deleted. Will be good to see used on recognised well regulated brokers who actually allow scalping.

regulated brokers who allow scalping, that would be nice

Hello guys,

just an update from my side.

The version 1.2 seem not very good. I started with 3 accounts Real with 150$ (on the start of this year) and each of them play up and down like mountains.. +10$, then after 3 hours -4$, then after 1hours. +5$, then again -7$. On ICMarkets it seem a very disaster: -30$!

Seem it doesn't create very well a grown profit.

Let's see what will happen with the 1.3 versions.

If some other person here have some experience to share please do it!

I spent more than 750$ for this EA. Is time to see some results..

Last edited:
Hello guys,

just an update from my side.

The version 1.2 seem not very good. I started with 3 accounts Real with 150$ (on the start of this year) and each of them play up and down like mountains.. +10$, then after 3 hours -4$, then after 1hours. +5$, then again -7$. On ICMarkets it seem a very disaster: -30$!

Seem it doesn't create very well a grown profit.

Let's see what will happen with the 1.3 versions.

If some other person here have some experience to share please do it!

I spent more than 750$ for this EA. Is time to see some results..

IC market is not a good....I did sent so many messages to all who using it....

The New 1.3 is ready to release on Thursday !

I look forward to some new myfxbook account we can follow for the bumblebee1.3 as I notice all the 1.2 accounts have been deleted. Will be good to see used on recognised well regulated brokers who actually allow scalping.

Well...there been so many questions on my account on USGFX, Broker changed there Rules to allow only 20% Scalping, so we had to set a new configuration, ( All trades 3 min ) but people still asking question why I have trades less than 1 min.(Older Trades)
Since there is a new release of BumbleBeeFX and we fix a problems with LMAX accounts and did some upgrades on EA, we decided to start a New 2015 , with a new accounts.
For those who interested in previous accounts and statements, adding a video on our website.
So let's get New BumbleBeeFX 1.3 online and please contact us, to get your Copy. Better via Skype: bumblebeefx

Regards,
Alex.

Ladies and Gentlemen
Can we give a chance to Alex to do what he can , to improve his EA and solve the LMAX problems and other problems too. High pressure on someone is not good and will result in many mistakes. I was never with any EA provider as I know that any EA provider wants to sell his product as soon as possible before it is blown up, then he lets buyers go to hell, no problem for him, as he disappears with people's money for ever.
I do not know this EA provider, and I do not know any other EA provider, but I follow carefully every EA , but I find it unfair to accuse Alex of anything just because delays in delivery of his product or else, let us give him a chance, as long as we find his EA promising , and he tries to improve and solve the issues.
If you are afraid do not buy it, he does not force anyone to buy his product.
If you are afraid, just wait for the result of the test of BigT1, and see his comments, you will find it helpful to you to decide to buy it or not.
If you are afraid , just wait for other people who bought it and tested for some reasonable time to help you decide what to do.
If you are afraid, just never trade forex at all and find any other business to do.
I was the first one who criticized this EA, and I am the first one who wrote about it here, but since he replies to us, and communicates with us, I find it unfair to attack him.
I know people who bought this EA, they did not complain, and wait for the new release to try it and see the performance.
ONLY GOD KNOWS WHAT IS THE END OF THIS EA, AND UP TO WHEN ALEX AND HIS EA WILL SURVIVE, WE HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO WAIT.
I wish Alex stays honest person and help his clients till they recover their losses in forex, as he said, while he makes profit too.
I wish Alex does not disappear one day and close his shop for good, like many other providers among years. I pray he never become so, and I think he will not become so. I think he knows well how people here struggle to make some money for their families.
I realy wish all success to Alex and traders, I dislike to see any trader subject to any scam .

LMAX Problems solved ! Please contact for your New BumbleBeeFX 1.3

waiting for new key as well...hopefully it will be here soon.one thing ive noticed is that the recommended settings are for the UKGFX 3 minute policy,and we will need the set for other brokers as well,or all trades will be over 3 minutes....

Back