• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BumbleBeeFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hello everyone, just an update. I have bumblebee 1.3 set up and running. 1 trade so far on GBPUSD, a loss. This new version definitely doesn't trade anywhere near as much as the old version but it is still early days. Anyone else running it get the same GBPUSD trade earlier at news?

Hello everyone, just an update. I have bumblebee 1.3 set up and running. 1 trade so far on GBPUSD, a loss. This new version definitely doesn't trade anywhere near as much as the old version but it is still early days. Anyone else running it get the same GBPUSD trade earlier at news?
since yesterday bumblebee 1.3 is running, today the EA has try to make two Trades with EURJPY and GBPUSD with USGFX, but both Trades receive the Error Message OrderSend Error code 133 ( trade disabled ) ! That mean the EA has make no trade !

You are lucky. It has lost a lot today. Almost half of the account gone. I am using the recommended broker and Vps.

Hi,

I got the license key. Now seem BumbleBeeFx v1.3 is started on my VPS.

Is time to see what will happen on my real accounts...

Meanwhile anyone know if the test on FPA restart? Myfxbook has some real accounts with bumblebeefx v1.3?
What's the best Broker suggested to use? The 3 min USGFX or some other?

Thanks
a.

Hi,
I'm in the process of installing v1.3 . I went to join USGFX and noticed their spreads are 2.8 pips on major currency pairs for the Mini account. Seems very large. Alex if your reading this could you let us know if you are using a Standard or VIP account with smaller spreads? Certainly would effect over all profitability.

Has anybody had success with any other Broker than USGFX?

BTW I went to Myfxbook and couldn't find anybody testing v1.3 ??

thanks

This new version does not look promising. Considering it only really trades with volatility and news, this is a terrible indication of future performance. Can the vendor please link his live account to myfxbook and provide set files? If anything, at the moment it seems the ea will lose or break even at best.

Logfile 09.01.2015.jpg
today the EA has try to make this Trades on my Account, that must be hundret´s of Trades, but all with the Error Message - OrderSend Error code 133 ( trade disabled ) ! I think if the EA had make this Trades my Account was 0 or my Account was 2 x Balance ! I have tell USGFX this Problem and they want to fix the problem next week.

View attachment 18198
today the EA has try to make this Trades on my Account, that must be hundret´s of Trades, but all with the Error Message - OrderSend Error code 133 ( trade disabled ) ! I think if the EA had make this Trades my Account was 0 or my Account was 2 x Balance ! I have tell USGFX this Problem and they want to fix the problem next week.

I would make sure the EA is set to allow live trading and also make sure that you can trade your account. It appears you could be entering through an investor password, trading account is disabled or the live trading checkbox is not checked in the settings. As for me, my account just started trading today and took a 10% hit on Eur/Usd with 4 trades (1 winner/3 losers).

1 point of advice for people is to make sure to check the latency at the data feed you are using such as LMAX/TrueFX in the datafeed program and make sure the latency is really low like 0-3ms. Also do the same for the MT4 as well left clicking down on the bottom right should give you the broker latency. At first I used an FXPrimus platform on UltraFXVPS and the feed for LMAX was 2ms latency but FXP was 78ms latency from there. I switched to a VPS provider in NY with 2ms or lower latency for TrueFX and FXP. Will see what happens but I think it is a big deal to make sure you are close to your brokers trade server.

I would make sure the EA is set to allow live trading and also make sure that you can trade your account. It appears you could be entering through an investor password, trading account is disabled or the live trading checkbox is not checked in the settings. As for me, my account just started trading today and took a 10% hit on Eur/Usd with 4 trades (1 winner/3 losers).

1 point of advice for people is to make sure to check the latency at the data feed you are using such as LMAX/TrueFX in the datafeed program and make sure the latency is really low like 0-3ms. Also do the same for the MT4 as well left clicking down on the bottom right should give you the broker latency. At first I used an FXPrimus platform on UltraFXVPS and the feed for LMAX was 2ms latency but FXP was 78ms latency from there. I switched to a VPS provider in NY with 2ms or lower latency for TrueFX and FXP. Will see what happens but I think it is a big deal to make sure you are close to your brokers trade server.

The Settings from the EA should be ok ! And I have tell the Problem to Alex and he also said that this is a Problem with the Broker. But it is strange that you have only 4 Trades ! My Latency with LMAX is 0 - 1ms ! And with USGFX is 243 ms. And at this Time the only recommended Broker is USGFX !

Back