• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BumbleBeeFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
The Settings from the EA should be ok ! And I have tell the Problem to Alex and he also said that this is a Problem with the Broker. But it is strange that you have only 4 Trades ! My Latency with LMAX is 0 - 1ms ! And with USGFX is 243 ms. And at this Time the only recommended Broker is USGFX !

Having good execution to LMAX is great but the EA also depends on high speed execution/exit. Any news trading would also depend on this and you want the best fills. That high of latency with USGFX "could" turn the outcome of a trade very badly. I think USG is very hip to this trading method and has blocked it in their system. The FPA test states that it was stopped due to a problem with the broker which would say to me go elsewhere. If that isnt the case, why isnt the FPA test turned back on?

There is also a video on latency and how to check it on UltraFXVPS.Com.

Has anyone tested this on a US account that can only leverage 50:1? Or using Forex.com perhaps? I'm still trying to shape my opinion on this, sounds like everyone is having issues with this EA and not getting good results... I would love to test this on my VPS in NY w/forex.com but this is getting a really mixed bag of reviews and price is way to steep to lose even more money. My VPS is 5ms to broker and 80ms to LMAX, if the EA creator would allow a test...

View attachment 18198
today the EA has try to make this Trades on my Account, that must be hundret´s of Trades, but all with the Error Message - OrderSend Error code 133 ( trade disabled ) ! I think if the EA had make this Trades my Account was 0 or my Account was 2 x Balance ! I have tell USGFX this Problem and they want to fix the problem next week.

Trade Disabled is a Broker.....Non Farm payroll...

To All BumbleBeeFX followers !

There is so many Negative treads on FPA from people who not even used BumbleBeeFX and from those, who don't know, what Arbitrage in Forex Market is.
Please check below links, before post any treads:

Forex Arbitrage - Forex - Investopedia Definition | Investopedia
How do I use an arbitrage strategy in forex trading?
Forex Arbitrage

For most who purchased BumbleBeeFX PLEASE READ!

We create a Manual for you, so you can READ and FOLLOW the instruction, how to Install and configure BumbleBeeFX EA.

1. We receiving so many request and questions: "why it doesn't work and not connecting "...
You NEED to Install and Verify Java Installation!!!!

2. Sent a request for license! You need it again!
So you don't have to create accounts from a liquidity providers.

BumbleBeeFX 1.3 comes with default settings, but we also have created Sets for a Brokers, we currently use and will provide per request

Also some treads from users, who loosing trades on Forex Market due to Brokers actions.
Broker can do requotes, negative slippage, spread widening, off quotes or even cancel your trades!
Please check, with your Broker, BumbleBeeFX has no control over Brokers!

MOST of your loosing Trades, because you not following instruction.
We recommending a VPS provider, locating in same datacenter with liquidity provider, so you can have a lowest latency.
Instead, you using your own PC, laptops, Free VPS from your Brokers and complaining here!
How you expect to make money over your Broker, if latency is higher?!

We recommended a Broker, where we currently running EA and still making money, even their 20% Scalping Rules!
I personally told few people: DO NOT RUN EA on IC Markets, Armada Markets, Global Prime, 3TGFX and few others, but you still doing!

So why are you complaining now?

We spent a lot of time building and configuring this software and we know, how to use it and where to use it, so please follow the instructions!

WE CANNOT GUARANTEE SAME RESULTS: WE DO NOT CONTROL MARKET AND BROKERS!

IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE USING ARBITRAGE, PLEASE DON’T USE IT!

Hello Vendor, I have set it up on your recommended VPS, recommended broker, with settings from within the manual. ALL EXACTLY AS PER INSTRUCTIONS. The fact that the EA is losing points towards a problem with the EA and NOT with the broker, VPS or settings. Please could you read the comments here before answering with generic answers. As your clients we expect some level of help if your product does not work. If you say you are still making money with this EA, please can you provide a myfxbook account to show your users that it does in fact work. Because at this point, I have lost, most others have lost too, and you keep blaming it on brokers or settings. But we cannot all be wrong can we? Everyone is losing with this EA except you?

To All BumbleBeeFX followers !

There is so many Negative treads on FPA from people who not even used BumbleBeeFX and from those, who don't know, what Arbitrage in Forex Market is.
Please check below links, before post any treads:

Forex Arbitrage - Forex - Investopedia Definition | Investopedia
How do I use an arbitrage strategy in forex trading?
Forex Arbitrage

For most who purchased BumbleBeeFX PLEASE READ!

We create a Manual for you, so you can READ and FOLLOW the instruction, how to Install and configure BumbleBeeFX EA.

1. We receiving so many request and questions: "why it doesn't work and not connecting "...
You NEED to Install and Verify Java Installation!!!!

2. Sent a request for license! You need it again!
So you don't have to create accounts from a liquidity providers.

BumbleBeeFX 1.3 comes with default settings, but we also have created Sets for a Brokers, we currently use and will provide per request

Also some treads from users, who loosing trades on Forex Market due to Brokers actions.
Broker can do requotes, negative slippage, spread widening, off quotes or even cancel your trades!
Please check, with your Broker, BumbleBeeFX has no control over Brokers!

MOST of your loosing Trades, because you not following instruction.
We recommending a VPS provider, locating in same datacenter with liquidity provider, so you can have a lowest latency.
Instead, you using your own PC, laptops, Free VPS from your Brokers and complaining here!
How you expect to make money over your Broker, if latency is higher?!

We recommended a Broker, where we currently running EA and still making money, even their 20% Scalping Rules!
I personally told few people: DO NOT RUN EA on IC Markets, Armada Markets, Global Prime, 3TGFX and few others, but you still doing!

So why are you complaining now?

We spent a lot of time building and configuring this software and we know, how to use it and where to use it, so please follow the instructions!

WE CANNOT GUARANTEE SAME RESULTS: WE DO NOT CONTROL MARKET AND BROKERS!

IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE USING ARBITRAGE, PLEASE DON’T USE IT!

Instead of listing Brokers not suitable for BBFX, could you please indicate well regulated Brokers working with.

Hello Vendor, I have set it up on your recommended VPS, recommended broker, with settings from within the manual. ALL EXACTLY AS PER INSTRUCTIONS. The fact that the EA is losing points towards a problem with the EA and NOT with the broker, VPS or settings. Please could you read the comments here before answering with generic answers. As your clients we expect some level of help if your product does not work. If you say you are still making money with this EA, please can you provide a myfxbook account to show your users that it does in fact work. Because at this point, I have lost, most others have lost too, and you keep blaming it on brokers or settings. But we cannot all be wrong can we? Everyone is losing with this EA except you?

Account: 154728
Pass: Investor2015
IP: 59.188.216.137:444

This is demo or real account? Because for a demo account always had good results for me, but live always loss.

The recommended settings in the manual are recommended for all broker (Forex.com, TradeKing.com)? Or just at the usgfx?

Back