• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BumbleBeeFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
No, not a new car. But I take my public account at Myfxbook out again, is too uncertain, not there already hacker lurking (NSA) :cool:

Very strange behavior of this EA today.

There is something suspicius..

I spend lot of my time in front of my VPS this morning seeing what happens since the start of news regarding CHF.

My account, started to run very well when the news come. Started from around 150$ it grown until 320$ in half an hour. I said: fantistic!! Amazing!!

Then, inexorably, it started to go down.. Lot of trades, lot of losses.. I stopped it lot of times, reduced also the Risk % and so no, but nothing.

My account went back to 160$. Now I have forced it to minimum trade (0,01 Lots in a cents account).

The very very strange thing is that the Vendor's account seem doesn't trade. It was stopped during this news... Why????

We need two response from the Vendor.

1) Why this big drowdown on my USGFX account? From 150 to 320 back to 160 in just some hours.
2) Why your account doesn't trade? Why you stopped it? We don't like this kind of games..

Thanks to everybody a let's see the response.

Here the link of my public account we everybody can see the trades done: https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/bumblebeefx-v13-usgfx/1121080

Let me add:
Looking to Raviluke account seem a very similar behavior to mine. Start from 100$, went to 141$ and then back.. Now it is in loose (58$ remain) !!!

when you making 100% on your account and watching it's going down, you should save your account...why I close it.....

when you making 100% on your account and watching it's going down, you should save your account...why I close it.....

The picture is getting clearer ....a not so automated strategy it seems...needs supervision?

(This is not a criticism, just trying to understand how the vendor uses this EA)

For someone that is unfamiliar all ins and out of this EA looks like PAMM is much better solution, why don't you offer something like that!?
Your control of this EA is far better then any of users.

For someone that is unfamiliar all ins and out of this EA looks like PAMM is much better solution, why don't you offer something like that!?
Your control of this EA is far better then any of users.

I am now starting to understand this EA. This EA does great when volatility is high, but not after because 3 minute trades can go in any direction. When volatility is high, the direction of the trade is enforced with momentum.
Anyways, for me it is not a problem. When I am sleeping at night, that is when the volatility is at its highest (because of time zones), and when I wake up at 8 or 9am, the volatility starts to die down. So when I wake up, I can easily shut the EA off and turn it on before going to bed :)

Not so clear the why...

When I can start my EA? When I have to switch it off? What are the trigger events?

I should stay all time in front of the EA and see what happen?

How can I manage these points during the night for example?

Why it start to loose and loose and loose???

Let me add that I am not a magician... I cannot predict the future! The EA should protect my account from a loose and drowdown..

I am now starting to understand this EA. This EA does great when volatility is high, but not after because 3 minute trades can go in any direction. When volatility is high, the direction of the trade is enforced with momentum.
Anyways, for me it is not a problem. When I am sleeping at night, that is when the volatility is at its highest (because of time zones), and when I wake up at 8 or 9am, the volatility starts to die down. So when I wake up, I can easily shut the EA off and turn it on before going to bed :)

8 or 9am is relative. What is your time zone?

Hello guys. I just received my copy of BumbleBeeFX. I am waiting for my registration key.

I have a account with USGFX already I opened a few weeks ago when researching this EA. Unfortunately I made the mistake of funding my account with a credit card. I did not read the fine print that said I wouldn't be able to withdraw it or any gains made with that money for a whole 180 days! lol my bad. So I tried making a new sub account today to fund with neteller so I would not have the restriction and was told that US residents are not allowed to open accounts on their system. But I already have one account with them. I hope that I can withdraw any gains I make if I deposit more money in the existing account when it comes time to.

Also, I have a CNS VPS already and I am getting roughly 256ms latency to the broker. I get 1ms to FXCM. What latency are the rest of you getting? I doubt this is ideal.

Back