• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BumbleBeeFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hello guys. I just received my copy of BumbleBeeFX. I am waiting for my registration key.

I have a account with USGFX already I opened a few weeks ago when researching this EA. Unfortunately I made the mistake of funding my account with a credit card. I did not read the fine print that said I wouldn't be able to withdraw it or any gains made with that money for a whole 180 days! lol my bad. So I tried making a new sub account today to fund with neteller so I would not have the restriction and was told that US residents are not allowed to open accounts on their system. But I already have one account with them. I hope that I can withdraw any gains I make if I deposit more money in the existing account when it comes time to.

Also, I have a CNS VPS already and I am getting roughly 256ms latency to the broker. I get 1ms to FXCM. What latency are the rest of you getting? I doubt this is ideal.

My latency is about 250ms to USGFX using my UltraFx VPS and 1ms to LMAX data feed. Low latency to liquidity provider is more important in my opinion than the broker. Low latency to both would be commendable though.

Hello, everyone. I know you've all had mixed results here but here's my experience...
I've been following Alex and his Bumblebee 1.2 since mid December and now v1.3. I purchased v1.2 in late December. Alex was very helpful in getting me all set up. He answered most of my questions promptly and to the point. Alex answers are pretty concise. He doesn't expound to much so if you're looking for a pen pal, your out of luck. Almost all answers were already in the manual but I did have other ones that weren't and some things a just figured out on my own. I had some success with v1.2 (+$2200 Demo) but of course this was all around Christmas and New Years so I wasn't expecting much. I eagerly awaited v1.3 to come out and when it did, it was slow in producing any trades (about 4-5 trades a day) but I was still up an additional $2100 with v1.3. Even though I'm happy with $2k a week, last night I skyped to ask if there's any way to change the settings to produce more trades. He was short and to the point and said "It's all up to your broker and market conditions." I took that as a "no, just be patient". When I woke up this morning, my $20K demo account was up to $50K and now it's currently $79K. I know the USDCHF today was an anomaly but it certainly took advantage!!! Again, this is only a demo account as Alex strongly suggests to get the feel of the EA. I will still run this under demo for awhile longer, as much as it pains me to be missing out on all these potential profits. I want to take time to publicly thank Alex and his team. So far, it's lived up to everything promised to me. So, THANK YOU, ALEX !!! You've renewed my hope in making money in Forex! $$$$$$$ :)))))

Hello, everyone. I know you've all had mixed results here but here's my experience...
I've been following Alex and his Bumblebee 1.2 since mid December and now v1.3. I purchased v1.2 in late December. Alex was very helpful in getting me all set up. He answered most of my questions promptly and to the point. Alex answers are pretty concise. He doesn't expound to much so if you're looking for a pen pal, your out of luck. Almost all answers were already in the manual but I did have other ones that weren't and some things a just figured out on my own. I had some success with v1.2 (+$2200 Demo) but of course this was all around Christmas and New Years so I wasn't expecting much. I eagerly awaited v1.3 to come out and when it did, it was slow in producing any trades (about 4-5 trades a day) but I was still up an additional $2100 with v1.3. Even though I'm happy with $2k a week, last night I skyped to ask if there's any way to change the settings to produce more trades. He was short and to the point and said "It's all up to your broker and market conditions." I took that as a "no, just be patient". When I woke up this morning, my $20K demo account was up to $50K and now it's currently $79K. I know the USDCHF today was an anomaly but it certainly took advantage!!! Again, this is only a demo account as Alex strongly suggests to get the feel of the EA. I will still run this under demo for awhile longer, as much as it pains me to be missing out on all these potential profits. I want to take time to publicly thank Alex and his team. So far, it's lived up to everything promised to me. So, THANK YOU, ALEX !!! You've renewed my hope in making money in Forex! $$$$$$$ :)))))

Thank You Martin for all your support and wishing you make more pips on your Real Accounts, than your VPS can handle :)))

I have over a dozen clients today , calling and send emails, who made a lot :)) I mean a LOT of money :))
Just hope, they can withdrawal from their Brokers !
Wishing ALL of you best of Pips !

Alex my Account USGFX still continuing relentlessly to loose!

What I have to do??? Stop the EA? Until when??? I bought the EA to run it not to keep in my pocket..

I see that your account is still stopped.. When you will restart?

Vendor please help!

Vendor I see that you are not responding to all my requests.

I have just one request for you: PLEASE BE TRANSPARENT!

Some days ago you wrote to me on skype that the EA trade "all week long..Monday 8 am-Friday 12 pm"

Today by email from support@bumblebeefx.com someone (I don't know if are you) wrote:

"
We do not run on Friday

Will start on Monday

Monday 8 am – Thursday 12 pm EST
"

So please AGAIN, BE TRANSPARENT. If there is something that can help us (your customer..) to manage better the EA please SAY, SAY and SAY.

Sure we know that BumblebeeFX is not a Holy Grail, but let's try to work all togheter in order to optimize the performance.

Please......!

Alex my Account USGFX still continuing relentlessly to loose!

What I have to do??? Stop the EA? Until when??? I bought the EA to run it not to keep in my pocket..

I see that your account is still stopped.. When you will restart?

Vendor please help!

Market is very dangerous this days ...we all made profits this week, so my advise..please relax...enjoy ...stop trading ...Monday starts another week....

Vendor I see that you are not responding to all my requests.

I have just one request for you: PLEASE BE TRANSPARENT!

Some days ago you wrote to me on skype that the EA trade "all week long..Monday 8 am-Friday 12 pm"

Today by email from support@bumblebeefx.com someone (I don't know if are you) wrote:

"
We do not run on Friday

Will start on Monday

Monday 8 am – Thursday 12 pm EST
"

So please AGAIN, BE TRANSPARENT. If there is something that can help us (your customer..) to manage better the EA please SAY, SAY and SAY.

Sure we know that BumblebeeFX is not a Holy Grail, but let's try to work all togheter in order to optimize the performance.

Please......!

It's a 5 am here in US.....answering you, because trading manually....and finished...

It's a 5 am here in US.....answering you, because trading manually....and finished...

If I good understand, the bbfx is only recommended to run from Monday to Thursday at 8am to 12pm EST? That's why it was not included in the user manual? Or why was not sent out this information to everyone by e-mail?

It would be the best, if this can be built into the robot. I lost a lot of money with bbfx.

since yesterday I have fix the Problem´s with my old Account with USGFX ! I have only make a new Account with USGFX and now the EA is running !!! Today ( on Friday ) the EA has make 20 Trades without any Loss and 11 Trades with a few Losses. Yesterday I have make a Mistake, because I had running the EA with USDCHF and that was not so good, I think the most of us knowing why ! That was the Reason why the EA make big Losses yesterday ( -50 % ). I hope now for better Times ! Here is the Link from my MyFxBook Account ! BumbleBeeFX mit USGFX System by Juergen | Myfxbook

Back