• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BumbleBeeFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
Replying to recent posts:
1 - The vendor's FPA Test is running at an Australian Market Maker Broker with zero commission, not an ECN Commission Broker account.
My test is running on ATC, an ECN/STP broker offering the tightest spreads and an $8.00 R/T commission clearing FXCM, NOT Forex.com.
2 - BBFX continues to take NO trades in my test.
I worked with Alex over the weekend to adjust downward the internal variables in order to trigger into trades with tighter tolerances.
I reduced by ~0.4 pips between last week's close and the Sunday open, and again by another 0.4 pips after Monday rollover, when again no trades were taken.
3 - It is incorrect to say that the Aussie broker does not allow scalping. They require no more than 20% of trades to be under 3 minutes.
That is why Alex changed the variables last week. Now all his trades will be held open for at least 3 minutes.
4 - My warning to all here has been and continues to be to have patience; meaning the prudent thing to do was (and remains) to withhold purchase until some reliable member can post at least one proven positive track record plus confirmation of withdrawal (other than those from the vendor). My advice today is unchanged.
5 - There have been some FPA server to broker disconnects that have made the V1.2 FPA test appear to have stopped. This is coincidental and is being addressed thru the FPA test team.
6 - Upcoming Version 1.3 will incorporate a change from LMAX to TrueFx as quotes provider. So issues with LMAX will no longer pose a difficulty for US investors. The data translation engine remains under test. It will also incorporate enhanced security features including automatic server based IP Address and MAC Address Registration to halt the course attacks at cracking the code and distributing illicite and non-working hacked versions of BBFX.
7 - As I advised Day1, keep calm, and stay tuned.

Hey BigT
What happen to your result with bbfx with US acceted broker ?

Does anyone has experience with us client accepted broker?

Does bbfx works with finfx ecn account ?
Please let me know....

Any one tried with us client accepted broker? Any one tried with finfx ECN accont ?

I doubt it will work with ECN accounts, because this is an arbitrage system and ECNs have same intermarket rates as LMAX. So either the trades won't open, or close in a loss due to spreads / commissions.

Hi

I received my new version of BBFX131. i have a question with alex but he never answer me yet. i noticed that there is a few inputs added to new version. do you suggest to used the default settings or need to modified? my broker is USGFX

I'm about to buy this very interesting EA but I want directions on which broker and VPS I should choose for version 1.3 and the new TrueFX feed.

Hi

I received my new version of BBFX131. i have a question with alex but he never answer me yet. i noticed that there is a few inputs added to new version. do you suggest to used the default settings or need to modified? my broker is USGFX

You will need to modify the setting. In the manual, it gives you instructions on which settings to use. Just modify those settings to use with USGFX. That will ensure that the trades remain open for atleast 3 mins, unless they hit the stop loss. USGFX allows only 20% of the trades to be scalping trades, so the 3 minute rule is crucial here.

Hey guys. For those that already have the EA up and running, a little help here. I cant get the remotedatafeed application to connect for some reason. Not sure what is wrong. Followed steps so far and its not firewall blocking it. Any ideas?

Back