• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BumbleBeeFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hey guys. For those that already have the EA up and running, a little help here. I cant get the remotedatafeed application to connect for some reason. Not sure what is wrong. Followed steps so far and its not firewall blocking it. Any ideas?

Have you installed a license Key?

Hello,

as suggested I started again since today the EA with Vendor's set up on USGFX but it still loosing and loosing and loosing...

I don't know why.. Look at here

https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/bumblebeefx-v13-usgfx/1121080

The Drowdown arrived to 50%

Please HELP before I burn my account!!!!

This EA works great when there is high volatility. My suggestion would be to turn on the EA when there are alot of high volatility news coming out -
Forex Economic Calendar | Myfxbook

Other times, when the market is dead, just turn off the EA, because the 3 minute trades when not pushed with volatility can end up going in any direction, increasing your chances of losses.

This EA works great when there is high volatility. My suggestion would be to turn on the EA when there are alot of high volatility news coming out -

Other times, when the market is dead, just turn off the EA, because the 3 minute trades when not pushed with volatility can end up going in any direction, increasing your chances of losses.

Thank you Raviluke. I also think so... It mean that this EA is a foundamental trader..

But the Vendor never gave this kind of raccomendations.. I would listen from him if it is like this and, in this case, he should daily say to the customers what are the best time slot to switch on the EA.

For example, if you look at the Vendor's account:

BumbleBeeFX 1.3 System by bumblebeefxcom | Myfxbook

It is off since last thursday (15/01/2015) early morning. WHY?????? WHEN IT WILL BE SWITCHED ON AGAIN?????

He never get a response on this.. :(..

Hello Raviluke,

I just checked your myfxbook account here BumbleBeeFX mit USGFX System by Juergen | Myfxbook

and I can see quite only trades less than 3min. If you know the rule of USGFX it mean that the Broker doesn't let you to Withdraw.

How do you think you will manage this?

Thank you Raviluke. I also think so... It mean that this EA is a foundamental trader..

But the Vendor never gave this kind of raccomendations.. I would listen from him if it is like this and, in this case, he should daily say to the customers what are the best time slot to switch on the EA.

For example, if you look at the Vendor's account:

BumbleBeeFX 1.3 System by bumblebeefxcom | Myfxbook

It is off since last thursday (15/01/2015) early morning. WHY?????? WHEN IT WILL BE SWITCHED ON AGAIN?????

He never get a response on this.. :(..

I did provide you link to watch it: Forex Calendar @ Forex Factory

Please provide all questions on Skype: bumblebeefx, so you don't have to wait answers here....
For those who using USGFX, we also providing a trading set for 3 min, so you can comply with Broker requirements.

Now, let me point to a few issues, which is most asking here:
BumbleBeeFX comes with Manual and the most important is to Read it first:

1.You need to install it on VPS ! Not PC, not a Server...VPS ! Closer to a Liquidity Provider is Better ! Latency is very Important !
In version 1.3 we included 2 Liquidity Providers: Server1 and Server2. Choose the one with lower Latency ! When you install Datafeed Client 1.3, you have option to choose it.

2. The recommended VPS provider in the Manual...

3. Received BumbleBeeFx 1.3 installed and Datafeed Client not working...Red Button ....
First, make sure you have disabled any Firewalls and Antivirus on your VPS....VPS provider, already protected!
Then, Please Install JAVA and VERIFY installation !
Request for a license Key ! and Install it. the previous license key will not work !
License Key only for 1 EA ! if you need extra, please contact us on Skype, we my issues a second for 1/2 price.
Restart your VPS !

4. Brokers.
Most of Traders using their own Brokers, and EA may not work on all of them. Before start complains, please check with your Broker and your log files.
We not responsible for Brokers action ( re-quotes, slippage, spread widening....)
Every Broker has a Term and Conditions, so please read or ask support ( Brokers Support) about Trading Terms.

Well…here is problems with Brokers…Most people gets greedy, when they find the power of EA and want make money fast.
Making 20-500% weekly, gets Broker mad and your accounts Terminated.
If you planning to get stable profit 10-40% monthly EA works with almost every Market Maker and STP Brokers. Remember Latency !
But we recommend only Regulated Brokers where you can get your money back.
For all , who want to make money fast use all Gain Capital brokers: Forex.com , forex.com/uk..TradeKing...There is also some Scam Brokers like InstaForex, if you use less 1 lot and 20-40% ...you will get nice profit.

We not using ALL Brokers, so please do not ask provide set for those Brokers.
If you have such Brokers, will be happy to test them and create a set for you.

5.Why is results not a same ?
Please understand, we do not control Forex Market and Brokers, results may vary, even on same brokers...depending on accounts...mini, standard, ECN...and settings.

6. Trading Hours.
Please register and check your Trading week: Forex Calendar @ Forex Factory
We Trade Monday - Thursday, and if there any major News, on Friday...so please use Forex Calendar.

7. Dont forget to Restart your VPS before new trading week :))

8. Someone bring a question about PAMM....we can accept your accounts and share a profit, within NFA rules...

And again: Please provide all questions on Skype: bumblebeefx, so you don't have to wait answers here....

Wishing you Many Pips !

Regards,
Alex.

Back