• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BumbleBeeFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hello again all. I am still unable to get datafeed to work on my VPS. I have tried 3 times following the steps precisely. disabled firewall, made exception for datafeed in firewall, updated OS to all latest updates, re installed reg key, rebooted, etc. No luck.

Yet I did the same steps on my personal PC and it works just fine! with firewall enabled, antivirus on, nothing different I had to do. Just open it and its connected. The only difference is that my PC is windows 7, VPS is windows 8 version of the server OS.

Any one have any ideas? I have asked Alex through Skype but his last response was to reboot the VPS. That did not help and I have not been able to get a hold of him yet. Any ideas would be much appreciated guys....and gals of course. Thanks.

Hello again all. I am still unable to get datafeed to work on my VPS. I have tried 3 times following the steps precisely. disabled firewall, made exception for datafeed in firewall, updated OS to all latest updates, re installed reg key, rebooted, etc. No luck.

Yet I did the same steps on my personal PC and it works just fine! with firewall enabled, antivirus on, nothing different I had to do. Just open it and its connected. The only difference is that my PC is windows 7, VPS is windows 8 version of the server OS.

Any one have any ideas? I have asked Alex through Skype but his last response was to reboot the VPS. That did not help and I have not been able to get a hold of him yet. Any ideas would be much appreciated guys....and gals of course. Thanks.

When you open your data feed, click on configurations button and change it to TrueFX and click ok. See if that works. If not, change to LMAX and check if that is working. Make sure atleast a few currency pairs are selected. If both feeds are not working then right click the data feed icon and run it as an administrator. See if that does anything.

Raviluke, Thank you for the great suggestions but I have tried them already. Throughout the many times I have tried getting it to work actually. I am stumped to be honest. Maybe it could be a OS thing or something. Anyone else running it on windows server 2012 R2? Also, it is a CNS VPS.

Hello,
license key works only on PC you have taken serial number...
have you two license Key?

Hello,
license key works only on PC you have taken serial number...
have you two license Key?

hasita i think you got it right. how come his quotes reader works on his pc and not his VPS. he must have gotten the key from his pc and not his VPS and thats why its not working there. He needs to get the reg key from his VPS and then it should work fine.

Raviluke, Thank you for the great suggestions but I have tried them already. Throughout the many times I have tried getting it to work actually. I am stumped to be honest. Maybe it could be a OS thing or something. Anyone else running it on windows server 2012 R2? Also, it is a CNS VPS.
actually i had the same issue with CNS.it just doesnt seem to work with them.alex linked up via remote server and couldnt get it running.possible firewall issue with this vps.

actually i had the same issue with CNS.it just doesnt seem to work with them.alex linked up via remote server and couldnt get it running.possible firewall issue with this vps.

that is very interesting and is along the lines of what i was thinking. did you end up switching vps provider? and if so, which company are you with now?

Alex did say that it was because it was registered to my computer but that doesnt sound right to me. the request key i sent in was what i got off the application on the vps. and i can run the request app again and it will display the same number i sent them originally.

Alex said he would disconnect that number so i can retry it again. But he didnt give me any more details so i am unsure when that will be. Im really hoping that works.

that is very interesting and is along the lines of what i was thinking. did you end up switching vps provider? and if so, which company are you with now?

Alex did say that it was because it was registered to my computer but that doesnt sound right to me. the request key i sent in was what i got off the application on the vps. and i can run the request app again and it will display the same number i sent them originally.

Alex said he would disconnect that number so i can retry it again. But he didnt give me any more details so i am unsure when that will be. Im really hoping that works.
yes i just went with their recommended vps,ulta.seems pretty good and no bother whatsoever with the feed.so far so good.

Hello guys,

I hope soon everybody will be able to fix the VPS installing datafeed issues.

Anyway my big question is:

WHY THE MYFXBOOK ACCOUNT FROM THE VENDOR IS STILL STOPPED SINCE LAST WEEK?

BumbleBeeFX 1.3 System by bumblebeefxcom | Myfxbook

Can be because he don't wanna make quickly big Holy Grail profit or why?? If he don't wanna make a too big profit to avoid withdrawal issue he could easy put fixed trade with 0,01 Lots so the gain will be very small. The important things that we want to see is that the Trades will be in green...

will check it for you

Back