• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BumbleBeeFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
Dear all BBFX experienced users,

I have questions below this. Please help me.

1. When datafeed can online ? because when I open it and it always stay offline (red)
(run on Sat-Sun) but after waiting for a while it can be online. Do I have to wait for 30-60mins after open it ?

2. Do I have to manual close EA at Friday and Monday by myself ? or it can stop automatically.
3. There is some settings different from Manual and default settings in EA. What should I do ?
4. I heard many brokers don't allow to do scalping, what does it mean ? and how do I change my settings to accept their rule ?
5. I heard that we should hide TP and SL to brokers. Is that true ? but in manual settings, it doesn't hide TP & SL.
6. How can I change settings for each pair in 1 account ? Do I have to change any magicnumber ?
7. Can we run backtest for this EA ? because I have purchased it already but I can't see any result from backtest.
Thank you.

Answered all on Skype already ;))

Please All Traders ...contact on Skype, to get faster support.

hi bumblebeefx,

any chance your live accounts with
bumblebeefx 1.3 will be on forexpeacearmy's performance test list any time soon? :)

I just read the FAQs, the EA can work on any broker as long it is okay with their country firm laws/ Regulations. hopefully that is correct.

i will buy your EA bumblebeefx 1.3 real soon so then i can try out the settings before i put to a live account :)
i want to be part of the other people that is earning good amount of money so then your customers can know too your EA can change people live's as well.

The Reason, why we don't have a live account on FPA, just need all previous customers upgraded to 1.3.

Thank you for the advice Hasita! I will see if that helps.

Also, I opened a account with forex.com and yesterday set the EA running on that account without any trades going through either. No error codes or anything of that sort. I used the same settings for USGFX. Will these settings not work on that broker? Anyone else effectively using that broker here with this EA?

Please contact on support, to get settings for forex.com

Do NOT use same settings from USGFX !

I am an existing customer with bumblebee and have been looking to download the bumblebee 1.3 version for some time, but I am getting no responses
on skype. When I emailed the support I was told to download through skype, but so far I am still waiting.

I am an existing customer with bumblebee and have been looking to download the bumblebee 1.3 version for some time, but I am getting no responses
on skype. When I emailed the support I was told to download through skype, but so far I am still waiting.

Please download it...

I'm Glad and Happy for you getting money from USGFX.
Also have over a dozen client withdrawing too...

Happy Trades !

Hello Alex,

if is true that dozen of your customers were able to withdrawal from USGFX I think that very soon the party will finish for everybody... The broker is checking all trade's done by BumblebeeFX and he is trying to stop this profit flow from some of theirs customers.. :(

Back