• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BumbleBeeFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
I use real account on Usgfx. I have very good results, but don't pay the profit. Even the deposit amount either. Everything is invoked. The point is that they do not want to pay.

I got paid as long with other clients...as long you follow with their 20% Scalping rules...

Yes I have, I had traded with forex.com for about 6 months and was loosing more than winning then I set up bumblebee on my account and they terminated my account without any explanation. Forex.com is a fraud broker and survives by traders loosing. If you win using bumblebee or any other successful trading system they will close you down.

There is so many clients, who have same problems with Forex.com. Terminating accounts with no reason, because they don't want to pay profit....just use BB against them...run on max profit....you will get terminated, but will keep a profit...

I got paid as long with other clients...as long you follow with their 20% Scalping rules...

I kept to the 20% scalping rules, I use a .set file. But not paid. I understand that you make just software. But it is useless, because that the most importent thing not working, the brokers not pay off or terminated.

Once that was terminated from the forex.com, you can not start a new account either.

What do I use it? The Ea was too expensive to just be.

I kept to the 20% scalping rules, I use a .set file. But not paid.

Someone posted earlier transcript in which usgfx represntative said "no scalping allowed"
Now how is 3 minutes scalping? Some trades are under a minute, but this ia shady area in which each broker can say what is time limit for scalping

I kept to the 20% scalping rules, I use a .set file. But not paid. I understand that you make just software. But it is useless, because that the most importent thing not working, the brokers not pay off or terminated.

Once that was terminated from the forex.com, you can not start a new account either.

according to USG live chat,they told me that when your initial deposit is by credit card,there is a 2 month 'cooling off period' in which you cannot withdraw.now ive never heard of anything like that before,sounds a bit dodgy,but if those are their rules then those are their rules.good news is that i opened account 2nd december,so hopefully withdrawal will take place on 3rd feb.we shall see.

according to USG live chat,they told me that when your initial deposit is by credit card,there is a 2 month 'cooling off period' in which you cannot withdraw.now ive never heard of anything like that before,sounds a bit dodgy,but if those are their rules then those are their rules.good news is that i opened account 2nd december,so hopefully withdrawal will take place on 3rd feb.we shall see.

And you believe it? 2 months? Is a joke. Such anywhere else either. This is only persuasion. Everyone deceive slightly.

which is why ive opened up an inquiry with ASIC to see if this 'policy' is in fact legal.
I was getting info about how to deposit with them and asked them about depositing with a credit card. They told me that it was fine and also told me to beware as I can't take money out for 180 days if I deposit with a credit card. So if this was a scam they wouldn't have warned me and should have told me later on when they had the money in the account. So lets not jump to conclusions and keep your fingers crossed that hopefully you guys will be able to withdraw when the time comes.

How much you make, before account Terminated with Forex.com?

Back