• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BumbleBeeFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hello, what do you mean by honest broker? there are many honest brokers and all of us know this. does this mean the EA will work with any broker, but must be honest? so define what does honest means so we can search for this broker. thanx

I want to know that too. How can we know that broker is honest or not.
From my experience with many brokers. This EA does work with demo account but it doesn't work with real account. (Open real & demo in same time but trade is not same.)
Is this mean that broker is not honest ?

I want to know that too. How can we know that broker is honest or not.
From my experience with many brokers. This EA does work with demo account but it doesn't work with real account. (Open real & demo in same time but trade is not same.)
Is this mean that broker is not honest ?

No, what i mean is the vendor doesnt define what is an honest broker. there are many honest brokers regarding paying you the profits and your money is safe with them... but what he means by honest? no one knows... lot of things are mystery about this EA and about the vendor.
they said the EA is based on arbitrage strategy... and thats why it works only with 2 brokers. but if you think a bit and look at the average trade durations you will notice the EA keeps the trade for 3 minutes. this is not an arbitrage strategy.. is that gambling? i dont know.. but the whole thing is not clear, the vendor say many people are withdrawing profits from the mentioned broker... but look at the previous post you will see someone offering his EA for public of course cheap price! why?

I can confirm that Alex is very good guy. What he want is only fighting against broker for us.
He will provide the honest broker for us next week. (I think he is testing with it right now.)

I can confirm that Alex is very good guy. What he want is only fighting against broker for us.
He will provide the honest broker for us next week. (I think he is testing with it right now.)

Thank You :))
We testing other Brokers and will provide another Broker, as soon we finish testing....

No, what i mean is the vendor doesnt define what is an honest broker. there are many honest brokers regarding paying you the profits and your money is safe with them... but what he means by honest? no one knows... lot of things are mystery about this EA and about the vendor.
they said the EA is based on arbitrage strategy... and thats why it works only with 2 brokers. but if you think a bit and look at the average trade durations you will notice the EA keeps the trade for 3 minutes. this is not an arbitrage strategy.. is that gambling? i dont know.. but the whole thing is not clear, the vendor say many people are withdrawing profits from the mentioned broker... but look at the previous post you will see someone offering his EA for public of course cheap price! why?

Some people don't know and can't define Arbitrage,,,,Please find my previous posts about Arbitrage....

""hey said the EA is based on arbitrage strategy... and thats why it works only with 2 brokers. but if you think a bit and look at the average trade durations you will notice the EA keeps the trade for 3 minutes. this is not an arbitrage strategy.. is that gambling? i dont know.. but the whole thing is not clear, the vendor say many people are withdrawing profits from the mentioned broker... but look at the previous post you will see someone offering his EA for public of course cheap price! why?"

3 min Trades is ONLY for USGFX Broker ! We did create a set for 3 min trade hold time, so we can comply with Broker Rules!
Previous post from some user, who cant withdrawal, probably due to Scalping 20% rules...I can confirm withdrawals from USGFX !
nobody can offer this EA to public for cheaper price...:))) all licensing and datafeed with Liquidity provider only on our own Servers. who can offer you Live Datafeed from 2 liquidity Provider ?

And BTW..we provide Software...not Brokers....

Some people don't know and can't define Arbitrage,,,,Please find my previous posts about Arbitrage....

""hey said the EA is based on arbitrage strategy... and thats why it works only with 2 brokers. but if you think a bit and look at the average trade durations you will notice the EA keeps the trade for 3 minutes. this is not an arbitrage strategy.. is that gambling? i dont know.. but the whole thing is not clear, the vendor say many people are withdrawing profits from the mentioned broker... but look at the previous post you will see someone offering his EA for public of course cheap price! why?"

3 min Trades is ONLY for USGFX Broker ! We did create a set for 3 min trade hold time, so we can comply with Broker Rules!
Previous post from some user, who cant withdrawal, probably due to Scalping 20% rules...I can confirm withdrawals from USGFX !
nobody can offer this EA to public for cheaper price...:))) all licensing and datafeed with Liquidity provider only on our own Servers. who can offer you Live Datafeed from 2 liquidity Provider ?

And BTW..we provide Software...not Brokers....

I know that you have made changes to comply with the broker policies for 3 min as minimum duration, but this means that the trade will be hold longer time and price might move against the principle on which the position was opened on. no body said that the EA is for cheap or could be sold, what i say is that people start to think of getting rid of it because they may find it useless for them, and the reason is it is not working properly. we understand you provide software not broker, but this software must be valid and useful when used with most brokers -thats if we didnt say all brokers- .... finally we cant say it is not intelligent EA, it is nice and great but only if you can solve for us the broker issue ... and we all hope to hear good news from you.

No one said Alex is not good, wish to hear good news soon... but i think if he want to help us really fight brokers he has to reduce the price of the Ea ;)

No one said Alex is not good, wish to hear good news soon... but i think if he want to help us really fight brokers he has to reduce the price of the Ea ;)

You send this on support : " hello, I have asked question still waiting you answer me ... please reply to me. I want to know if I can use another broker than usgfx or forex.com with 20-100% per month..."

you want to make 20-100% per month and dont want to pay for EA ?
It's like want to have a comfort driving of RollsRoyce, using Dodge Neon 1980 :)))

Sorry to bringing up, but if you really want this EA, can offer you a special: $799. Offer ends this weekends.....

Hello to All. I would ask all who bought this EA to try to test it with other brokers them. I bought it a few days ago. In the last 2 days to 5 demo accounts EA lost 40-70% (USGFX accounts, XM, FXOpen, HotForex, Alparii). I enclose a link to my Myfxbook.
I spoke with Alex, he said to turn off each EA and that he must seek what is going on in my accounts with his team. I hope that EA will begin to work properly and I can earn at least $ 1000 and get back what I paid for it with EA. Waiting diligently to solve these problems and good information from Alexa, the EA will work well.

BBE HotForex System by ppodgor | Myfxbook

BBE USGFX System by ppodgor | Myfxbook

BBE XM System by ppodgor | Myfxbook

The poor results lately must be linked to the data feed. Either the feed is slow or just wrong. When you look at the trades being made by others on USGFX, you see a great number of losses compared to the profitable trades. You should have a parameter in the settings that reverse orders from buy to sell and vice versa, then we're talking fantastic results.

Back