• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BumbleBeeFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
Why is there now a Max LotSize of 10?
Is it account related or does this apply to anybody.

I could only find this about it in their policies:
We may impose volume limits on Client Accounts, at our sole discretion.

Today I got my payout from USB FX receive 10,000 dollars. I had began in December directly with the 3min rule. It is true BBFX helped me to get my losses over the past few years back. BBFX but must be monitored while making huge profits. As I sit down the whole day in front of the computer. Thanks BBFX.:rolleyes:

Balu08- which broker your dealing?

To ALL BumbleBeeFX users!

we have a very busy week coming, so get all prepared and let's make more money! Look at Calendar:
Forex Calendar @ Forex Factory

For those who using USGFX, don't forget to reduce lot size to: 10 ! Important !

I am using a cent account with USGFX and I can see that everything is multiplied by 100. In this case do I still need to use max lot size 10 or should it be left at 100, Many thanks in advance.

what happen to bigT's test with US located brokers?

Why did you stop posting the result?
Please let us know the test result with atcbrokers.

What happen to BigT's test result.
Why did he stop posting ?
Please let us know your result with ATC brokers.

Hello. I am new to the forum but I have been reeding all the posts from this thread since the first day.
I was very impressed with Alex's system and yesterday I have bought it from his website. I am trying to contact him on skype and e-mail and still got no answer. I can understand that he has a lot of work but I am a little worried. I saw that he answers here quite often and I hope that he will see my message. Regards, Matei.

Got it now. Alex send me the system as promissed on skype.
Thank you very much Alex.

Regards,

Matei

Hello. I am new to the forum but I have been reeding all the posts from this thread since the first day.
I was very impressed with Alex's system and yesterday I have bought it from his website. I am trying to contact him on skype and e-mail and still got no answer. I can understand that he has a lot of work but I am a little worried. I saw that he answers here quite often and I hope that he will see my message. Regards, Matei.

Hi Matei..please contact us on support Skype: bumblebeefx.

Back