• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BumbleBeeFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
Great job Raytonic! Congrats on the amazing results!

P.S. I sent you a PM, please take a look.

Hi Alex, I sent you an email on 18th Dec. Please can you reply so I dont need to raise the questions on here and cause any undue alarm

Hello,

the BBFX performance on USGFX is astonishing - congratulations!

But this broker has a very explicit clause in their terms of business (www.usgfx.com/usgfx/Files/en-US/PDS.pdf) which might be used to prevent a client to withdraw the profits:
"9.2 Incorrect pricing
Internet, connectivity delays, and price feed errors sometimes create a situation where the prices
displayed on USG’s trading screen do not accurately reflect market rates. The concept of arbitrage,
or taking advantage of these internet delays, cannot exist in a market where the Client is buying or
selling directly from the market maker. USG does not permit the practice of arbitrage on our online
facilities. The client acknowledges and agrees to this and USG can rely on the Client’s acceptance
of this. If USG determines that a Contract individually or together reasonably appears to rely on
price latency arbitrage opportunities, USG may revoke those Contracts without further liability to
the Client. To give effect to this, USG may make necessary or prudent corrections or adjustments
on the account involved. Any dispute arising from such apparent arbitraging will be resolved by
USG in its sole and absolute discretion."

So far I have not seen any results of BBFX on an account at ECN/STP brokers like Pepperstone, IC Markets or FXCM. All of these brokers allow scalping and you can open and close trades within seconds. You would be able to withdraw any scalping profits from them without a problem.

Therefore I think it is worth to try to adjust BBFX to run such brokers. As far as I could see from the demo account, BBFX enters into a trade when there is a strong momentum. This is therefore not an arbitrage but simply very fast response to emerging momentum in the price. As such momentum tends to persist some times for minutes, this approach should also work with ECN/STP brokers even if the profits would be smaller due to the lack of arbitrage opportunity. But during very high volatile times like NFP reports it should definitely work.

Did somebody experiment with running BBFX on an ECN/STP broker?

I would only consider purchasing this EA if there is clear evidence (monitored account) showing that it can make profits on ECN/STP brokers.

This is absolutely important because ECN/STP brokers profit from the spread and volume and can pay you any profits you make with them without being hurt by you. In contrast, a market maker broker would have to pay you from his own pocket - therefore you will never be able to withdraw a big profit from them or keep doing business with them more than a day or two - this is the reality in which we operate. If I purchase the EA I would like to use it with confidence that I can withdraw the profits and that I can use it in the long term with a broker.

@Alex and all BBFX users: please share your experiences and thoughts about this subject. Many thanks!

registration licence key

Hi Alex, I have also contacted you a few days ago by email and skype with my code for the registration licence key. Could you please reply as soon as you get a chance.

Thanks Paul Guia

Hi Alex, I have also contacted you a few days ago by email and skype with my code for the registration licence key. Could you please reply as soon as you get a chance.

Thanks Paul Guia

Please contact on Suppor Skype to receive your License keys..

Thank You

Hello,

the BBFX performance on USGFX is astonishing - congratulations!

But this broker has a very explicit clause in their terms of business (文件已移動) which might be used to prevent a client to withdraw the profits:
"9.2 Incorrect pricing
Internet, connectivity delays, and price feed errors sometimes create a situation where the prices
displayed on USG’s trading screen do not accurately reflect market rates. The concept of arbitrage,
or taking advantage of these internet delays, cannot exist in a market where the Client is buying or
selling directly from the market maker. USG does not permit the practice of arbitrage on our online
facilities. The client acknowledges and agrees to this and USG can rely on the Client’s acceptance
of this. If USG determines that a Contract individually or together reasonably appears to rely on
price latency arbitrage opportunities, USG may revoke those Contracts without further liability to
the Client. To give effect to this, USG may make necessary or prudent corrections or adjustments
on the account involved. Any dispute arising from such apparent arbitraging will be resolved by
USG in its sole and absolute discretion."

So far I have not seen any results of BBFX on an account at ECN/STP brokers like Pepperstone, IC Markets or FXCM. All of these brokers allow scalping and you can open and close trades within seconds. You would be able to withdraw any scalping profits from them without a problem.

Therefore I think it is worth to try to adjust BBFX to run such brokers. As far as I could see from the demo account, BBFX enters into a trade when there is a strong momentum. This is therefore not an arbitrage but simply very fast response to emerging momentum in the price. As such momentum tends to persist some times for minutes, this approach should also work with ECN/STP brokers even if the profits would be smaller due to the lack of arbitrage opportunity. But during very high volatile times like NFP reports it should definitely work.

Did somebody experiment with running BBFX on an ECN/STP broker?

I would only consider purchasing this EA if there is clear evidence (monitored account) showing that it can make profits on ECN/STP brokers.

This is absolutely important because ECN/STP brokers profit from the spread and volume and can pay you any profits you make with them without being hurt by you. In contrast, a market maker broker would have to pay you from his own pocket - therefore you will never be able to withdraw a big profit from them or keep doing business with them more than a day or two - this is the reality in which we operate. If I purchase the EA I would like to use it with confidence that I can withdraw the profits and that I can use it in the long term with a broker.

@Alex and all BBFX users: please share your experiences and thoughts about this subject. Many thanks!

Then the bbfx so unusable at the usgfx.

I know my friend, i already withrew all my funds from them.. Too bad i had good experience with them before. By the way, i have only been running this on demo for 3 days now, started from 10k, as we speak now it is up to 11.5million

Dear
Did they pay you the profit you made it in the first day before they damage your account ? I hope ?

I don't need to or it is not the time for me doing it. Juergen has withdrawn money from his account successfully and it is the exact same setup as mine. I want my investment, risk capital to grow.

Back