• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BumbleBeeFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
I don't need to or it is not the time for me doing it. Juergen has withdrawn money from his account successfully and it is the exact same setup as mine. I want my investment, risk capital to grow.

Hi Raytonic, you did not get any trades yesterday, or did u turn the EA off? I am using the EA, but on a UK VPS, so I am using the server 2 data feed, and I am getting slightly differentvresults than juergen's account.

Hi Raytonic, you did not get any trades yesterday, or did u turn the EA off? I am using the EA, but on a UK VPS, so I am using the server 2 data feed, and I am getting slightly differentvresults than juergen's account.

I got one good and one bad trade yesterday. I have upgraded my UltraFXVPS to Beta so let's see if that will improve trading intensity. The server is in London at the Equinix LD4 data center. What do you mean by slightly different results compared to Juergen? How did your trades turn out yesterday? No trades for me so far today though.

Hi. I am using also UsgFX with UltraFX VPS with Alpha Package. I connect to Server 2, (1-4ms latency) Yesterday 2 bad trades. Today No trades until now.
I really do not understand when to keep the EA running and when not to.

Do you have any news on the new broker? What you have written to test a new one.

USGFX disabled my account in fake cases:
..... Our IT department found that you frequently logged into your account with different IPs at the same time (sometimes even in the same second) and from which you placed trades at the same time. Such activity is deemed as unreasonable, irregular, willful and DDOS-like attack.
"We regret to disable your account and cancel all the trades."

This is not true. Why have launched DDoS attacks the server?

The real problem was that I did more than 1000% in a few days, because I started the ea as a good time.

Do you have any news on the new broker? What you have written to test a new one.

USGFX disabled my account in fake cases:
..... Our IT department found that you frequently logged into your account with different IPs at the same time (sometimes even in the same second) and from which you placed trades at the same time. Such activity is deemed as unreasonable, irregular, willful and DDOS-like attack.
"We regret to disable your account and cancel all the trades."

This is not true. Why have launched DDoS attacks the server?

The real problem was that I did more than 1000% in a few days, because I started the ea as a good time.

Very very strange story.... Ask them to demonstrate to you what they said.

Anyway, as I have already written here lot and lot of times... The "fiesta" with USGFX will finish soon for everybody... We are too much people that are trying to suck the blood from USGFX..

We need some new broker... Alex please quick suggest some new brokers to us...?

If possibile more than one. Maybe also some safe broker where we can make also just lower gain (50-70% for month for example) and small drowdown. It can be already enough for us!

Thanks!

Market Maker broker will slow down your trade or will do anything to against you. When you make money they lose. ...
House will not let it happen.
At the end, they can close your account.
I hope Alex can provide good test result with ECN or STP non dealing desk broker.

I was thinking of a filter (News filter) that instead of shutting EA's off before big news, it turns BBXFX on just to eliminate bad trades in low volatility. What do you say about that?

Please contact on Suppor Skype to receive your License keys..

Thank You

Hi Alex, I have messaged you by Skype twice. Once last week and once this week without reply. I am anxious to get going and still paying for a VPS connection I haven't used yet, while I waiting for the registration licence key. I know you are busy but please contact me ASAP. Thank you, Paul Guia

Hello,

the BBFX performance on USGFX is astonishing - congratulations!

But this broker has a very explicit clause in their terms of business (文件已移動) which might be used to prevent a client to withdraw the profits:
"9.2 Incorrect pricing
Internet, connectivity delays, and price feed errors sometimes create a situation where the prices
displayed on USG’s trading screen do not accurately reflect market rates. The concept of arbitrage,
or taking advantage of these internet delays, cannot exist in a market where the Client is buying or
selling directly from the market maker. USG does not permit the practice of arbitrage on our online
facilities. The client acknowledges and agrees to this and USG can rely on the Client’s acceptance
of this. If USG determines that a Contract individually or together reasonably appears to rely on
price latency arbitrage opportunities, USG may revoke those Contracts without further liability to
the Client. To give effect to this, USG may make necessary or prudent corrections or adjustments
on the account involved. Any dispute arising from such apparent arbitraging will be resolved by
USG in its sole and absolute discretion."

So far I have not seen any results of BBFX on an account at ECN/STP brokers like Pepperstone, IC Markets or FXCM. All of these brokers allow scalping and you can open and close trades within seconds. You would be able to withdraw any scalping profits from them without a problem.

Therefore I think it is worth to try to adjust BBFX to run such brokers. As far as I could see from the demo account, BBFX enters into a trade when there is a strong momentum. This is therefore not an arbitrage but simply very fast response to emerging momentum in the price. As such momentum tends to persist some times for minutes, this approach should also work with ECN/STP brokers even if the profits would be smaller due to the lack of arbitrage opportunity. But during very high volatile times like NFP reports it should definitely work.

Did somebody experiment with running BBFX on an ECN/STP broker?

I would only consider purchasing this EA if there is clear evidence (monitored account) showing that it can make profits on ECN/STP brokers.

This is absolutely important because ECN/STP brokers profit from the spread and volume and can pay you any profits you make with them without being hurt by you. In contrast, a market maker broker would have to pay you from his own pocket - therefore you will never be able to withdraw a big profit from them or keep doing business with them more than a day or two - this is the reality in which we operate. If I purchase the EA I would like to use it with confidence that I can withdraw the profits and that I can use it in the long term with a broker.

@Alex and all BBFX users: please share your experiences and thoughts about this subject. Many thanks!

I find this very interesting, this makes total sense otherwise we will be playing a "who catches it first kind of game" until actually 20 people do the same and everybody is "caught" until finding another broker and we are back to the start again. Although we should have a word from the vendor in this matter since it seems to be that this might not be as easy as it might be thought in first place. But personally I agree with everything said by alex, this should be run in a circumstance where we do not hurt the broker so in the same manner we don't have to fear them finding out. Now the real question is: Is this possible? I would definitely buy bumblebeefx if offering results on a ECN broker because I don't have the kind of money to test it in different brokers with various licenses and with the risk of not being able to withdraw the money (although I would not use a bigger than 30% growth/month, many buyers seem to forget this rule and end the income this brings just for being to greedy as the broker finds out).

Please vendor can you give us a hint if this is possible? Any intentions to make it in the future if so?

Back