• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BumbleBeeFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hi Alex,
Do you think this would be a good Broker for the EA?
yadix.com/trading-conditions/scalper-account

Thanks,
NS

I upgraded from Alpha to Beta without have to change hardware ID. It was a very slick upgrade and they where great informing what and how things was going to proceed. Superb!

Don't need request new license from support right ?

Thankyou

Anyone else having problems connecting with datafeed server 2? i cannot establish a connection today, and now connected with server 1 with slower latency..

Alex, any idea what is the issue? i also messaged you on skype.

I have been using bumblebeefx 1.3 for the last 3 weeks on USGFX the first 2 weeks were superb with the robot doubling my account. However I have not received any new trades since the 6th of this month, and I was wondering, if the market conditions are just not suitable for trading or if other traders have been getting trades on their systems over the last week. On another note I can say that I have tried a lot of the robots tested on FPA, and none of them come even close to the performance of this robot.

I have been using bumblebeefx 1.3 for the last 3 weeks on USGFX the first 2 weeks were superb with the robot doubling my account. However I have not received any new trades since the 6th of this month, and I was wondering, if the market conditions are just not suitable for trading or if other traders have been getting trades on their systems over the last week. On another note I can say that I have tried a lot of the robots tested on FPA, and none of them come even close to the performance of this robot.

Check if your datafeed client is updating, you should have gotten a lot of trades especially during the high impact news events. I have a problem mine is not establishing a connection with server 2, that is why i am currently using the slower latency server 1..

Please contact us on Skype with your Name , email address and payment info for verification to receive your upgrade.

Ok, I am not get any on skype, how can I purchase ver 1.3. I live in Canada, cannot use 1.2 useless without access to LMAX data feed. Much appreciated.

Check if your datafeed client is updating, you should have gotten a lot of trades especially during the high impact news events. I have a problem mine is not establishing a connection with server 2, that is why i am currently using the slower latency server 1..
There does not seem to be a problem with my data feed, so I am not so sure why my system is not taking trades.

There does not seem to be a problem with my data feed, so I am not so sure why my system is not taking trades.

Or don't forget to set max lot size to 50 if you're using a cent account on USGFX. If your current risk will try to trade more than 50 lots, you will get invalid trade volume errors. Check your log to see. Regards

Back