• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BumbleBeeFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
Check if your datafeed client is updating, you should have gotten a lot of trades especially during the high impact news events. I have a problem mine is not establishing a connection with server 2, that is why i am currently using the slower latency server 1..

Some confusion appears: Server 1 = LMAX 2ms latency, Server 2 = TrueFX 74 ms latency. What is best? Server 1 of course!

Hello Alex,

I've just received an email from UltraFXVPS regarding a replacement of my VPS for enviroment upgrade. I've just forwarded it to you with a new Request Code for a license key replacement to use in the new VPS. Please provide it to me!

Thanks a lot!

Some confusion appears: Server 1 = LMAX 2ms latency, Server 2 = TrueFX 74 ms latency. What is best? Server 1 of course!

It all depends on your VPS's datacentre location bro, mine has 1ms latency with server 2 and 80ms with server 1, so yes choose the one with the best latency with your current setup, unfortunately i am stuck with server 1 with slower latency on my VPS, I have already informed Alex regarding the issue and he will forward it to the Russian programmers.. hopefully fixed before market opens.. Cheers!

Or don't forget to set max lot size to 50 if you're using a cent account on USGFX. If your current risk will try to trade more than 50 lots, you will get invalid trade volume errors. Check your log to see. Regards
I am using a cent account and my lot size was wrong indeed. I have already changed it and I would like to say many thanks for your help. Regards

I am using a cent account and my lot size was wrong indeed. I have already changed it and I would like to say many thanks for your help. Regards

You're welcome bro, glad i could help. :) Let's look forward to a great trading week with BBFX :cool:

Has anyone been able to get datafeed client to work on any of CNS VPS providers? I really like their service but if datafeed wont work with them, then it is a no go. According to the link here : https://helpdesk.commercialnetworks...a-feed-connector-v10-not-connecting-to-source It should work now. Can anyone verify this?

Also, CNS provides machines in the LD5 district, versus UltraFX in LD4. From what I have found, LD4 should be slightly faster connection speed. Any thoughts on this anyone? My UltraFX monthly account comes to a end next week and would like to be able to make a decision before spending any more money lol

Thanks guys for all the help.

My datafeedclient is also only able to connect to the slower of the two servers so I believe this is not a individual issue. Please help Alex.

Same problem for me. Seem that the faster datafeed server(LMAX I suppose) doesn't work..

Please vendor help and fix the issues.

Well, the problem has seemingly fixed itself or something on my end. Datafeed is currently up and running on server 2 (the lower latency server) just fine now. I didn't do anything really though, so I hope everyone else has the same luck. Good luck guys.

Also, thanks to Amin EL-HAKIM for input on the VPS providers.

Back