• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BumbleBeeFX.com

General discussions of a financial company

URGENT !!! ATTENTION TO ALL BUMBLEBEEFX USERS !

USGFX contacted me today about Trading Activities.

We all made good profits on FOMC and also noticed today, all their restrictions brings USGFX Trading Servers slowing and freezing trades, especially on GBPUSD.
The version of BumbleBeeFX we using as developers, allowing us to get log files from USGFX MT4 backoffice and check all restriction :))

Here is some :

INFO: OrderSend() execution time: 2500 ms
ERROR: too long OrderSend() execution (3579 ms) - order will be closed immediately...
INFO: [+++] Positive slippage [BUY]: 5.9 points (requested price: 0.7535, actual price: 0.7529
OpenPositionDiff = 80, spread = 50, slippage = 112)
ERROR: OderSend() error, code 4109 (Trade is not allowed)...

And much More :)))

This is NOT acceptable for Trading !

So, we had a long talk and here is a news:

Good: All BumbleBeeFX user accounts will be added to new USGFX server ( All who used link we sent on time of purchasing) STP without limitations.
New liquidity Provider will be connected to fill all orders :))

Bad: Will take almost a week to get transferred all accounts!..So there will be NO TRADES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's wait for another week and enjoy profit from FOMC !

How can new customers open an USGFX live account and be connected to the new server? There was no opening link at purchase.

My account is still trading today.
Does that mean I am on the (wrong) old server and won't get transferred?

I think at now, noone have a link of USGFX specific servers... Should be better Alex that you clarify this point.

Thank!

My account is still trading also. But it did NOT trade during the Unemployment Claims. That is strange.
We surely need some clarification about the server change.

Regards,

Matei

Last edited:
I received this email

Dear Client,
Thank you for choosing USG!

I am writing to advise you that we have been notified by our hedge counter party with the notice: They will not be continuing to hedge your trades any further.
As such, we will disable your trading account/EA temporarily until we connect you to a secondary hedge counter party. Currently we have found a secondary hedge counter party and are dealing with the API connection right now. This may take 5 to 6 days. We will contact you again when this has been arranged.
Kind regards,

USG Team

Now can't run ea?

Thank you Alex.

Sorry but I didn't understood the black bold point. How we can go to the new Server? I don't remember a USGFX specific link got from you at EA purchase...

Will sent link as soon get connected to a new server...

Back