• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BumbleBeeFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
im sure im not the only one to have got this!

Dear Client,
Thank you for choosing USG!

I am writing to advise you that we have been notified by our hedge counter party with the notice: They will not be continuing to hedge your trades any further.
As such, we will disable your trading account/EA temporarily until we connect you to a secondary hedge counter party. Currently we have found a secondary hedge counter party and are dealing with the API connection right now. This may take 5 to 6 days. We will contact you again when this has been arranged.
Kind regards,

USG Team

only question remaining is how well bumblebee works with new provider,plus of course whether or not scalping restrictions/lotsizes are now lifted.....

logically it makes no sense that USG would go to the trouble time and expense to set all of this up if bumblebee wont work anymore.if new LP is happy to hedge our trades then there is a LOT of money that can be earned just on commissions.lets be honest here it would be kinda pointless.after all why not just do a forex.com and ban anyone using it after 4 hours?so im extremely hopeful here!

The only thing that is worrying is that I have read a few times that brokers usually move extremely successful accounts to a new server where they will manipulate trades, major slippage and requotes etc. I am also still hopeful but I'm not sure how this arrangement will benefit them at all when the losses they will suffer from hedging is almost endless? Just sounds very fishy to me. Anyone have any other ideas on this?

The only thing that is worrying is that I have read a few times that brokers usually move extremely successful accounts to a new server where they will manipulate trades, major slippage and requotes etc. I am also still hopeful but I'm not sure how this arrangement will benefit them at all when the losses they will suffer from hedging is almost endless? Just sounds very fishy to me. Anyone have any other ideas on this?
yes my idea is i wont be the first one to actually test it lol

Link in Manual with purchased EA :)

At purchase of BBFX the manual makes no reference to broker USGFX but shows install of FOREX.COM

see quotation of manual (page 3) below:

"BumbleBee FX operates within the MetaTrader4 trading platform.
MT4 is a trading platform available through most forex brokers.
You have MT4 installed on your VPS, and you can also download a copy by going
to your Forex Broker.
To receive Recommended Brokers list or link, please contact: support@bumblebeefx.com"

I think that they change the server to make the EA not working anymoe ! thats simple ! LP dont want to loose money !

Back