• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BumbleBeeFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
I have just sent a withdrawal request of $8k. I have not received any messages from USGFX stating my account has been frozen or that it will soon move to a new server. Waiting to see what their response will be.

I think we all know we desperately need a new broker to work with. Even if USGFX does pay out to us all, soon they will not want to cater to us, or rather wont be able to.

The only thing we can really do is just wait and see what ends up happening.

Last edited:
The biggest problem here is that no one has listened to the developer when he said 'go slow'. Everyone here has tried to make a thousand percent per week. Obviously that has screwed us all.

The biggest problem here is that no one has listened to the developer when he said 'go slow'. Everyone here has tried to make a thousand percent per week. Obviously that has screwed us all.

I am not agree with you.

First one that made thousand percent was the Vendor.... Look at his Myfxbook. He gave to everybody the set up file. 20% risk and 50 lot maximum...

I am not agree with you.

First one that made thousand percent was the Vendor.... Look at his Myfxbook. He gave to everybody the set up file. 20% risk and 50 lot maximum...

Well, I don't think it is fair now to blame the Vendor. Alex is doing great job here to inform us about all the games which are coming from broker side. For example did you hear from broker or from Alex about the new rule with max lot size 10?
He repeated several times here to go slow and I think this is a great lesson for all of us to keep it that way if we want to profit with BBFX.
There is no LP or broker on the world who will welcome hundred clients with gain of thousand percent per week.

At least Nick07 understands how this forex business works. Altucano, it is very naive to think that the reason we are in this position has nothing to do with that fact that we have been pumping USGfx dry. It is not reasonable to expect any kind of broker to happily hand over 1000% per week to multiple clients. Can you imagine how many millions of dollars per week that is? Just ridiculous to think this is possible. If we had all stuck to a reasonable 50% per week, or even 100% per week max, we would be fine. And we would have a long term, profitable relationship with brokers. You guys are far too greedy and you are ruining the software for every single person involved.

At least Nick07 understands how this forex business works. Altucano, it is very naive to think that the reason we are in this position has nothing to do with that fact that we have been pumping USGfx dry. It is not reasonable to expect any kind of broker to happily hand over 1000% per week to multiple clients. Can you imagine how many millions of dollars per week that is? Just ridiculous to think this is possible. If we had all stuck to a reasonable 50% per week, or even 100% per week max, we would be fine. And we would have a long term, profitable relationship with brokers. You guys are far too greedy and you are ruining the software for every single person involved.
precisely why im keeping the other brokers this works on VERY VERY quiet!!

precisely why im keeping the other brokers this works on VERY VERY quiet!!

i agree as well. best to find a broker that fits well with the bumblebeefx settings. keep it as a secret. dont tell other people on what broker that your using. so then other people won't know or follow you. otherwise, they will pump money out from the broker and put your account and theirs in trouble as well.
once i find a broker that people dont know yet then wish all of us success and happy trading :)

fact that we have been pumping USGfx dry

:D We should stop the DRY... We should try to wet Broker again... Let's hope they are able to find a new LP that allow them to open and put on the market same orders like us so Broker can gain as same as us. Otherwise, the DRY will become soon a desert...

Last edited:
:D We should stop the DRY... We should try to wet Broker again... Let's hope they are able to find a new LP that allow them to open and put on the market same orders like us so Broker can gain as same as us. Otherwise, the DRY will become soon a desert...
a bit late for that methinks.....hopefully im wrong....

Still testing brokers to find one that will work like USGFX. So far I have tested 5 with mixed results. Alex - Are you any closer to releasing new Broker(s) that will work with this software?

Back