• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BumbleBeeFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
I think that USGFX is preparing to kill all the accounts - they will install some predatory software which eat the accounts in a short time. But I have found 7 brokers which seem to work and for every broker I got the settings which always have to be adapted - a hell of a work but there is no other way. Also you need to run your BBFX next to LMAX to have the chance to make any profit.

I think that USGFX is preparing to kill all the accounts - they will install some predatory software which eat the accounts in a short time.

What prompts you to say this tvassilev? It very might well be right on the money judging from how things have started to change, but why exactly do you assume this?

I think that USGFX is preparing to kill all the accounts - they will install some predatory software which eat the accounts in a short time. But I have found 7 brokers which seem to work and for every broker I got the settings which always have to be adapted - a hell of a work but there is no other way. Also you need to run your BBFX next to LMAX to have the chance to make any profit.
so the obvious thing is to test using a very small account-alex has 5 account reckon he will probably use the smallest to start with.....and if it doesnt work?WITHDRAW lol

Honestly speaking guys, most of you are new to this game. It's a cat and mouse game that we've been playing with RetailFX brokers. Basically, you're all spike traders (google that up). Been doing that since 2001 well before being introduced to MT4. EAs were not a trend back then. Never actually contributed to this thread since I'm not a client of BBFX but I have a similar EA. So don't worry, it was never a problem of you trading 50 lots or 0.1 lots. The only thing you changed for USG was the server freezing thing (hell I got a 26 seconds delay on one order), and they were covering you trades don't worry, otherwise they would have gone bankrupt and never processed a single withdrawal. It's likely that recently, their LP (the counter party they hedge your trades with) contacted them saying he's not gonna cover anymore, hence the change. Don't jump to conclusions, wait for the thing to develop. It's highly unlikely you'll get the same results, but there's always a way around that, unless they put us all on Virtual Dealer Plugin, then it's over. So stop panicking guys. And I will tell you one more thing. Even if the EA wasn't sold to you, and only the developer used it, he would have reached the same conclusion, only he wouldn't have had all this public support and he wouldn't have been able to withdraw one single $ himself. No offense here, just laying out the facts.

Здравствуйте Алекс ,
Я думаю некоторые трейдеры продают сигналы которые торгует Ваш ЕА , еще продают ЕА другим трейдерам как будто это ихний ЕА . Но со слов трейдеров которое купили у него ЕА они не работают .это просто мошенничество . Вы даете разрешение на продажу сигналов которое торгует ваш ЕА .

Здравствуйте Алекс ,
Я думаю некоторые трейдеры продают сигналы которые торгует Ваш ЕА , еще продают ЕА другим трейдерам как будто это ихний ЕА . Но со слов трейдеров которое купили у него ЕА они не работают .это просто мошенничество . Вы даете разрешение на продажу сигналов которое торгует ваш ЕА .

There is a few websites selling BumbleBeeFX without offering Datafeeds..it's useless....and clients coming back to us, asking a License Keys....for upgrade.

Honestly speaking guys, most of you are new to this game. It's a cat and mouse game that we've been playing with RetailFX brokers. Basically, you're all spike traders (google that up). Been doing that since 2001 well before being introduced to MT4. EAs were not a trend back then. Never actually contributed to this thread since I'm not a client of BBFX but I have a similar EA. So don't worry, it was never a problem of you trading 50 lots or 0.1 lots. The only thing you changed for USG was the server freezing thing (hell I got a 26 seconds delay on one order), and they were covering you trades don't worry, otherwise they would have gone bankrupt and never processed a single withdrawal. It's likely that recently, their LP (the counter party they hedge your trades with) contacted them saying he's not gonna cover anymore, hence the change. Don't jump to conclusions, wait for the thing to develop. It's highly unlikely you'll get the same results, but there's always a way around that, unless they put us all on Virtual Dealer Plugin, then it's over. So stop panicking guys. And I will tell you one more thing. Even if the EA wasn't sold to you, and only the developer used it, he would have reached the same conclusion, only he wouldn't have had all this public support and he wouldn't have been able to withdraw one single $ himself. No offense here, just laying out the facts.

Just had a long talk with USGFX. There is a new LP in place and probably will start trading again next Monday. Please all be careful, start with a small lot size and risk :) for a last few months we have a success trading with USGFX and hope to continue trading with them.
About withdrawals: not an easy Broker to withdrawal, taking too long, even over a week, but getting money from them.

So let's wait till next Monday and Happy Trading !

Hello Alex. I'm glad to here the success of non-US clients with USGFX, however us US clients are left out of all this success. I've been messaging you on Skype but I'm not getting any replies back. Again, I know your extremely busy but you used to reply back very quickly. Any updates in information coming from you would help. You have to realize that USA clients, like me, that purchased your EA and that Gain Capital dropped in a half day of trading, are sitting on a useless EA. Again, it's not your fault that these brokers terminated our accounts without any explanation but that leaves us out in the cold. I've spent countless hours of my own, testing a lot of brokers in demo mode that would accept USA clients and have had some success, only to find out BBFX traded very differently when I switched to a live account. You gave me hope when you said you were testing some ECN/STP brokers and that you were working on some other projects for us. How is the testing going? Any good news to keep us hopeful ? Please, give us something so we can stay hopeful. Thanks.

Back