• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BumbleBeeFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
To all BBFX users: your accounts will be slaughtered at USGFX, so get out of there asap. What happened to Stephen is just a pre-taste for the upcoming changes there: Error | Myfxbook.

@Alex: you probably will make a nice cut by selling some more licenses but all these people will lose their hart earned money. How do you feel about that? Enjoying the profits out of the false hope you have given to those people? Did you even think what you are doing to them and that the money they have paid to you was probably an act of desperation as none of them has ever made any profits in Forex?

To all BBFX users: your accounts will be slaughtered at USGFX, so get out of there asap. What happened to Stephen is just a pre-taste for the upcoming changes there: Error | Myfxbook.

@Alex: you probably will make a nice cut by selling some more licenses but all these people will lose their hart earned money. How do you feel about that? Enjoying the profits out of the false hope you have given to those people? Did you even think what you are doing to them and that the money they have paid to you was probably an act of desperation as none of them has ever made any profits in Forex?
do you honestly think we would be stupid enough to go full blast with an untested LP?talk sense.....
and in all honesty you can make far more than the amount he charges by running a NFP with forex.com......obviously i share your concerns with the new LP on USG and it may well be the end as far as that particular broker is concerned,but at least we have to see.......i think you are jumping the gun a little here!

Listen up!
There is nothing wrong with BBFX! It is by far the best EA I have EVER come across. Alex has produced as far as I'm concerned "The Holy Grail". I have tried it out with some other brokers and it works wonders. The fail or success lies in finding the perfect broker. If you find a broker that accepts BBFX with no restrictions but have a big commission, take it! Of course the broker needs to be regulated.

I think that now when USGFX has regrouped, they will not be successful for us anymore. If you try, try small, small settings and if things work out, set it to higher risk and lot sizes. Don't get greedy folks!

Listen up!
There is nothing wrong with BBFX! It is by far the best EA I have EVER come across. Alex has produced as far as I'm concerned "The Holy Grail". I have tried it out with some other brokers and it works wonders. The fail or success lies in finding the perfect broker. If you find a broker that accepts BBFX with no restrictions but have a big commission, take it! Of course the broker needs to be regulated.

I think that now when USGFX has regrouped, they will not be successful for us anymore. If you try, try small, small settings and if things work out, set it to higher risk and lot sizes. Don't get greedy folks!

Sorry Guys, did not intend to raise false alarm, we did Skype chat with BumbleBeefx , the issue was i did not have the right SET files, they have promptly taken care of it :), so let's all wait for further directions from them

Dear
We appreciate your comments and your warning to BBBfx users

But I will tell you and others what I believe about USGfx, about this EA and about Alex :

About USGfx
This broker is preparing now for a cold-blooded massacre for the users of this EA, as providing a new liquidity provider does not take this long time, they just program how to make you lose your money and that is very easy to program , also, their are ready made software designed specially for mt4, can make the mt4 become slow or very slow or to hang it, other software can make mt4 function totally against you and against your EA, any EA, to make you lose your money, and a lot more.

About this EA:-
1 - This EA proved to be good, but only with some few brokers, you have to search a lot to find a good broker, to run the EA, make profit and the most important thing is to withdraw you profit, and it is not an easy experience, a lot of time and a lot of effort.
2 - If you are lucky to find a good broker to run this EA, in a very short time you will get back the price of the EA.

About Alex and his team:
2 - Alex is a good person, will not disappear, will not run away, and provides the possible support he can to clients and we hop he remains like this always.
4 - I can tell you, after long time in this bloody forex business, Alex and his team , are very good EA providers I have ever met, and I strongly believe they will stay in this market for a very long successful time.

I wish them and all of you , very profitable time.

Patrichia

Note : I invite readers here to read also what I wrote at the other EA called : Pagliani EA - as he had blown up all clients' accounts with his EA called Amper, then now came with this system , both systems were on his site, then when I attacked him after he has blown the accounts, he removed his amper EA totally from here and removed it too from his site. LADIES and GENTLEMEN , please be careful with him. DO NOT GIVE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY TO THE SCAMMERS.

Last edited:

@Alex: you probably will make a nice cut by selling some more licenses but all these people will lose their hart earned money.
How do you feel about that? Enjoying the profits out of the false hope you have given to those people?

I feel happy, when people making money every day and call me to thank.

Did you even think what you are doing to them and that the money they have paid to you was probably an act of desperation as none of them has ever made any profits in Forex?

Please read previous threads... people making money with BumbleBeeFX and withdrawal from USGFX and other Brokers.
Do you own a BumbleBeeFX and used on USGFX ? Please use you own experience.

Back