• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BumbleBeeFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
Guys,

I use to use Foreign exchange brokers online | Forex ecn Brokers | IC Markets for my Scalping EA's. It was very good and have withdrew money too. My Ea went off due US regulations ( I miss it... :( ). Can any of you guys that have this EA, try on this broker? They say

"
Diana Smith (Support Team)
We encourage scalping and hedging. Our spreads and trading conditions are the preferred choice of many day traders and scalpers globally.

we never requote. we don't have a dealing desk. all orders go directly to the market
scalping in fact.

"
Regards

And PS: That broker that is recommended by vendor is not regulated here in Australia. I have visited them personally and investigated via ASIC ( Australian Securities and Investments Commission ) They just have an ABN ( Australian Business number ) and an ACN ( Australian Company Number ). To be able to do such a business , they should have a CL ( Credit License ) which they don't.

I really appreciate Alex's work and support, but personally I will never open and deposit an account with them. There is no issue about how good this EA is, but if it doesn't work with a regulated broker that we can make sure our money is safe and doesn't play up like this... its not right. I hope this can help us to find a better solution for this problem.

Regards

Regards

Still loss with USGFX I have 2 Standard Account

bbfx1.png
bbfx2.png

And PS: That broker that is recommended by vendor is not regulated here in Australia. I have visited them personally and investigated via ASIC ( Australian Securities and Investments Commission ) They just have an ABN ( Australian Business number ) and an ACN ( Australian Company Number ). To be able to do such a business , they should have a CL ( Credit License ) which they don't.

I really appreciate Alex's work and support, but personally I will never open and deposit an account with them. There is no issue about how good this EA is, but if it doesn't work with a regulated broker that we can make sure our money is safe and doesn't play up like this... its not right. I hope this can help us to find a better solution for this problem.

Regards

Regards

Got this from ASIC:

https://connectonline.asic.gov.au/R...lRegisters.jspx?_adf.ctrl-state=11w7lrz97w_43

type keyword: Union Standard

https://connectonline.asic.gov.au/R...lRegisters.jspx?_adf.ctrl-state=11w7lrz97w_43

Name: UNION STANDARD INTERNATIONAL GROUP PTY LTD
Licence Number: 302792
ABN: 79 117 658 349
Commenced: 14/09/2006

Regards

Regards

I have also check this and I find them on the ASIC website. Australian Securities and Investments Commission.
They are called: UNION STANDARD INTERNATIONAL GROUP PTY LTD (USGFX)
It has also ACN:117 658 349 and ABN:79 117 658 349 which matches the one on their website. Also it says "Registered" at the Status.
USGFX ASIC.jpg

I don't understand why some guys do not understand what Alex says. He said stop trading as they are shifting servers so if you continue trading you will lose. Still if you ask What should I do then only god can help

We should open a Skype Group to discuss all trading issues and news...and to share information there....brokers...upgrades...trading sets..ideas....

Or any other Ideas ?

we can even Invite Brokers representatives there so, we can get help or news from them:)

Back