• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BumbleBeeFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
We should open a Skype Group to discuss all trading issues and news...and to share information there....brokers...upgrades...trading sets..ideas....

Or any other Ideas ?

we can even Invite Brokers representatives there so, we can get help or news from them:)

Absolutely agree.
We should have a closed group of BBFX users.

We should open a Skype Group to discuss all trading issues and news...and to share information there....brokers...upgrades...trading sets..ideas....

Or any other Ideas ?

we can even Invite Brokers representatives there so, we can get help or news from them:)

Hi Alex
It is a good idea. BUT
But inviting brokers' representatives might not be recommended, you know they do not like successful traders, they do not like successful EAs like yours, so if we invite them , they will know each and everything we need, then they will do opposite of what we need.
I believe the group will be successful if only you and your clients.
Please take this into consideration if we make the group you mentioned.
Thanks

I think by contact agent they mean IB person that we all signed under to get the ECN Account maybe Alex knows who he is since he is the one who provided the IB number that we used when we open the account with USGFX,
This IB is Alex himself, so, he takes care of the things

Hi,

I am interested in BumbleBeeFX's software.

I would like to hear from anybody with their experiences (positive and negative) about the software, it's application (getting it up and running), and how it performed in real live trading.

Were there broker issues?? (I do not use a broker who runs their own 'book' as counterparty to my trades)

Looking forward to your replies.

Jon

Dear
Another person asked the same question here , exactly like you, and i provided him a good enough reply , please read previous posts, you will find my reply is helpfull to you.
Wish you good luck

Got this from ASIC:

https://connectonline.asic.gov.au/R...lRegisters.jspx?_adf.ctrl-state=11w7lrz97w_43

type keyword: Union Standard

https://connectonline.asic.gov.au/R...lRegisters.jspx?_adf.ctrl-state=11w7lrz97w_43

Name: UNION STANDARD INTERNATIONAL GROUP PTY LTD
Licence Number: 302792
ABN: 79 117 658 349
Commenced: 14/09/2006

dear Alex,

As i said this is just an ABN number...any body can have this.... this is not a licence to be a broker. I have 2 ABN's under my name.

Or any other Ideas ?

Good idea Alex

I have also check this and I find them on the ASIC website. Australian Securities and Investments Commission.
They are called: UNION STANDARD INTERNATIONAL GROUP PTY LTD (USGFX)
It has also ACN:117 658 349 and ABN:79 117 658 349 which matches the one on their website. Also it says "Registered" at the Status.
View attachment 18906

Hi,

Again... This is simply a registeration of business ...not a licence to be a broker. These ABN and ACN are just business setup numbers..not Permistion to be involved in a credit/finance activity.

"
From 1 January 2011, if you want to engage in credit activities you must be:

a credit licence holder, or

otherwise permitted to engage in credit activities (e.g. an authorised representative of either of the above)."

"

Apply for a credit licence | ASIC - Australian Securities and Investments Commission

Or any other Ideas ?

Great idea. I was thinking about this for quite some time. Its the obvious solution for us to work together and to find good solutions for this EA. Of course as Patrichia said we do not have to allow brokers on our group.
We will have to agree on some terms. For example we should discuss brokers, brokers problems and conditions to use with our EA.
BUT we need to find a solution that will keep us under the brokers radar. Its very important this. The brokers want us to loose money. So we need to work as a team and not think for our own interest all the time. When we do find a broker is important to limit our winning %. This is what happened with USGFX.

Back