• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BumbleBeeFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
Reason why it isn't working is because data feed is down. You can open data feed yourself and see that quotes are not moving. Give it until tomorrow and it will be back.

its working.just switch to other server and back again.it was froze is all

I've been following this thread for awhile but haven't had any input this far. I did want to say a few things in relation to some of the comments that have been popping up in relation to using this EA and which Brokers to use. From a Broker side of things, they do not want to have EA's such as Bumblebee on their servers as they operate under latency arbitrage as it is near impossible to prevent losses, even with the fastest servers it is difficult to prevent as Mt4 has a natural latency in comparison to a FIX connection.

If the Broker you are using is a STP broker then they are passing these trades directly to a LP, most likely Sucden/Gain who will take the flow for a small time before they label it toxic and request the traders to be removed which is most likely what happened with USGFX initially and will most likely happen again in the near future as this type of EA is not sustainable in the long term against a single broker, some may disagree but this is a fact of the market since no LP will continually lose money to the same clients trading the same EA again and again.

In relation to inviting Broker representatives to discuss why your latency arbitrage strategy is not working or is having issues is a serious mistake as you will be highlighting what you are doing and you will eventually be removed, as what happened with members here and Forex.com.

It is great to see ppl making money and trading with these EA's but it is important to realize that the EA you are using is not a strategy EA, it is attempting to take advantage of price/speed discrepancy so keeping under the radar is key as you're essentially trying to take advantage of the Brokers system, something they do not tend to tolerate.

I still don't get the datafeed to work, restarting and swithing to the other server doesn't work

I've been following this thread for awhile but haven't had any input this far. I did want to say a few things in relation to some of the comments that have been popping up in relation to using this EA and which Brokers to use. From a Broker side of things, they do not want to have EA's such as Bumblebee on their servers as they operate under latency arbitrage as it is near impossible to prevent losses, even with the fastest servers it is difficult to prevent as Mt4 has a natural latency in comparison to a FIX connection.

If the Broker you are using is a STP broker then they are passing these trades directly to a LP, most likely Sucden/Gain who will take the flow for a small time before they label it toxic and request the traders to be removed which is most likely what happened with USGFX initially and will most likely happen again in the near future as this type of EA is not sustainable in the long term against a single broker, some may disagree but this is a fact of the market since no LP will continually lose money to the same clients trading the same EA again and again.

In relation to inviting Broker representatives to discuss why your latency arbitrage strategy is not working or is having issues is a serious mistake as you will be highlighting what you are doing and you will eventually be removed, as what happened with members here and Forex.com.

It is great to see ppl making money and trading with these EA's but it is important to realize that the EA you are using is not a strategy EA, it is attempting to take advantage of price/speed discrepancy so keeping under the radar is key as you're essentially trying to take advantage of the Brokers system, something they do not tend to tolerate.

You are 100 % correct from my point of view, that is why i said not to include brokers' rep. with our group.

When some traders make 100% profit in one day or one week the actual blocked situation is not surprising. Market maker brokers like USGFX cannot support this trading style for a long time. They must react before they will dry out.
ECN/STP brokers send orders anonymously into the interbank market to a lot of liquidity providers. I have no information that trades can be marked as toxic and traders could be rejected. For banks and other financial institutions arbitrage trading is standard daily work since many years.
40% monthly profit trading with up to 10 lots (not 50 or 100) should be possible and btw are recommended by BumbleBeeFX and other Forex forums.

When some traders make 100% profit in one day or one week the actual blocked situation is not surprising. Market maker brokers like USGFX cannot support this trading style for a long time. They must react before they will dry out.
ECN/STP brokers send orders anonymously into the interbank market to a lot of liquidity providers. I have no information that trades can be marked as toxic and traders could be rejected. For banks and other financial institutions arbitrage trading is standard daily work since many years.
40% monthly profit trading with up to 10 lots (not 50 or 100) should be possible and btw are recommended by BumbleBeeFX and other Forex forums.

I think you may have misunderstood my point, flow can easily be labelled as toxic, the LP cannot reject individual traders but they will withdraw liquidity or give brokers an ultimatum on the ability to use their flow. This is quite common as in the end the LP holds the cards. Traders here have mentioned price gaps on news and increased slippage, this would point to that exact type of behavior.

Banks/LPs have dealt with arbitrage for years but they don't simply accept taking a loss in a few millisconds from a retail trader. Retail flow is labelled as soft flow and LPs expect to earn a positive revenue from these traders, not to be scalped on a price delay.

I would have to agree that 40% monthly is a realistic target but if you have 20/30 traders all attempting to make 40% through the same trades on the same broker then you will again run into the same issue with brokers spotting your latency arb.

Back