• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BumbleBeeFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
I sell my BBFX EA with big discount price. I guarantee that I bought the EA from Alex.

If you are interested to write in private.

hii friend just tell u USGFX is finesh no more as they change lp because of alex greedynees we all loss he trade it self 50 lotz and company huge loss becuase of lp did not pay to usgfx so now waste to time and buy alex ea bcz no trade anymore usgfx even u check alex myfxbook..this fact we are using abrtating ea.

Offer no longer available. Thanks!

kindly PM for an exchange with a broker where bumble is working amazingly good

Pip Catcher:cool:

Last edited:
This EA is bad... because only work 1 broker. If want get money without problems. I have a EA professional for only 1000 usd for skrill or paypal account.

Is this :www.somemt4syaringsite.com/members/myspamrecord

This work in any broker ECN with slow comission and slow spread.

Interest please add a skype : imaspammer

Only person serious and that want buy my system.

Thank you :)

Spam Cat puked this one up so people can see how moderating posts can serve a useful purpose. Real posts by real members get approved. Spam posts get eaten.

NoSpamCat.jpg

Any one with a forex.com statement kindly PM for an exchange with a broker where bumble is working amazingly good

Pip Catcher:cool:
I already used this EA on forex.com. I made good profit for a short time and then they just closed down my account. Don't waste your time with this broker as they will just close your account once you make any significant profit. There are only a few brokers that this EA works with and I suggest as you test the EA with whichever broker you plan to use,you make sure to set your risk factor to max 5% until you are sure it works. I can tell you, this is the best EA I have ever used, and it can be very profitable, but if you put it on the wrong broker, it can eat away your account very quickly.

Dear Alex
We are all now on the Skype group, but we never gather on a specific time to see what you mention when their is important point you want to all of us, the group is a good idea for all But
BUT
Please when you have something important you like to tell us ,
Like result of a test of USGfx
Or something about any other broker
Or a new set file for USGfx
Or a new set file for any other broker
Or whatever is important to all of us
PLEASE
Mention here too what you want to tell us, so, we can pay attention to whatever you say.
As many of us, have different other activities, so, when you just join Skype to tell something important , for sure some people will miss it, as we never gather in only one moment on the Skype group,
Different countries around the world, different timing , day here night their, some are awake, some are asleep.
So,
Please find a way , to enable all of us, not to miss anything you mention on Skype,
You know now , you are important to all of us
Hope you solve this problem soon
Thank you

I am trying to join the group but I can't, I wrote to alex and to the support on skype. Anyone can help me ? My skype is mehmet.karakilinc.

I launched BB on Activtrades, an European broker, I had 2 days of loss, my settings are the exact same than the PDF. I don't know on which broker I should launch it again as many people having issue with USGFX. If someone can help me there it would be great.

Thank you guys,

PS: On demo, last friday BB fx did a 100% return on Activtrades demo server ...

I am trying to join the group but I can't, I wrote to alex and to the support on skype. Anyone can help me ? My skype is mehmet.karakilinc.

I launched BB on Activtrades, an European broker, I had 2 days of loss, my settings are the exact same than the PDF. I don't know on which broker I should launch it again as many people having issue with USGFX. If someone can help me there it would be great.

Thank you guys,

PS: On demo, last friday BB fx did a 100% return on Activtrades demo server ...
PDF gave settings for USG only not for other brokers.use default settings and go from there....

Ok thank you for your help,

I will wait for Alex to add me on the group now, it will be easier there to ask questions and get updates about the EA.

Back