• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BumbleBeeFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
Dear Alex
We are all now on the Skype group, but we never gather on a specific time to see what you mention when their is important point you want to all of us, the group is a good idea for all But
BUT
Please when you have something important you like to tell us ,
Like result of a test of USGfx
Or something about any other broker
Or a new set file for USGfx
Or a new set file for any other broker
Or whatever is important to all of us
PLEASE
Mention here too what you want to tell us, so, we can pay attention to whatever you say.
As many of us, have different other activities, so, when you just join Skype to tell something important , for sure some people will miss it, as we never gather in only one moment on the Skype group,
Different countries around the world, different timing , day here night their, some are awake, some are asleep.
So,
Please find a way , to enable all of us, not to miss anything you mention on Skype,
You know now , you are important to all of us
Hope you solve this problem soon
Thank you

It's a second day of testing USGFX again with a new LP...waiting for a news to hit, to check movements and slippage on their Servers
Will provide new Trading Set, as soon finish testing......., guess Skype group missing a lot of my messages.
How about on Facebook , create a group and we can share all there ?

Regards,
Alex.

I am trying to join the group but I can't, I wrote to alex and to the support on skype. Anyone can help me ? My skype is mehmet.karakilinc.

I launched BB on Activtrades, an European broker, I had 2 days of loss, my settings are the exact same than the PDF. I don't know on which broker I should launch it again as many people having issue with USGFX. If someone can help me there it would be great.

Thank you guys,

PS: On demo, last friday BB fx did a 100% return on Activtrades demo server ...

I have tried this EA with alot of brokers and in my experience, success with a demo account does not relate in anyway to the trades on a live account. The commission and spread settings tend to be different. I would say a far more efficient way to test the robot and not waste time is to test on a very small live account, with a very small risk factor.

It's a second day of testing USGFX again with a new LP...waiting for a news to hit, to check movements and slippage on their Servers
Will provide new Trading Set, as soon finish testing......., guess Skype group missing a lot of my messages.

Regards,
Alex.

Hi Alex,

I think that a private facebook group is a much better idea than a group on skype as we get notifications. Keep us update on how we can join this facebook group as soon as possible.

Thank you

Regards,
Alex.

Hi Alex
1 - Our Skype group is good, it made all of us communicate together and exchange ideas and experiences, between the group and you, so basically it is a good idea and working fine, very usefull to all of us, the only missing thing, that the important things you announce to all , disappears between hundreds of conversations of the members, So, I believe that only when you have something to share to all of us, either to tell us here, or put note here about it, so we can go back to Skype and read it or download it. I think this is nice.

If we make a group on facebook, it will be the same thing, like on skype, if you will share something to all , it will disappear within hundreds of conversations of members, because we never stop chatting together, anyone asks something, another answers and more.

It is important for all of us, that when you want to share something with all of us , it should be clear somewhere and remarkable in a way or another , You know now how your daily update is important to us and all of us should find any update from you easily. That what I concentrate on.

So, Let us continue as we are on Skype, important things and updates by you, you can put note about it here on FPA as all of us usually make visits here.
My main concern is that we know regulary and immediately any updates by you.
Appreciate your efforts

See, when you put some information here on FPA for example , it is very remarkable to anyone, easy we catch and follow.

I have bought the EA and signed up for the skype Group but i did not get any messages from anyone. did i sign up the wrong one. Can someone tell witch skype group it is?

I have bought the EA and signed up for the skype Group but i did not get any messages from anyone. did i sign up the wrong one. Can someone tell witch skype group it is?

You have to tell Alex to add you to the group.
As he is the master of the group, only he can add someone.
Send your Skype Id to Alex on his private Skype ID , or to support, or e mail, then he will ad you

I sell with big discount price my BBFX EA. The version at the latest: 1.3.1

I guarantee that I bought the EA from Alex. If you are interested to write in private.

The Pied Piper of Hameln

I can only repeat myself. Sorry!

The only one who makes money is ALEX and his affiliates! Nobody else.

Have you ever heard about the fairy tale "The Pied Piper of Hameln" ? It is about a man who had caught all rats in the town by playing his flute and walking into the next river. The rats followed him and got drowned and died.

I can find any player of this fairy tale in this thread again.

There is the Pied Piper named Alex.

He obiously the ONLY one who gains money here. Not on his account. This is an manipulated account who shows you what you want to see. Either Alex works for USGFX or he is payed by them. Facts:

1. Alex, be honest, when you make so many money with your EA , why not selling it for for just 99 or even for free? Are you not the modern Robin Hood, THE rebell, who fight's against the big bad brokers? You would not need that money from selling your EA with all your profit from your well running account?

2. Your are the only one who shows an account with excellent profit. With the help of your USGFX friends? All other MyFxBook accounts were private ( not visible for me) or in loss.

Than we have another player of this fairy tale:

It is the "flute" named BumbleBeeFx. Oh, Jesus, the flute plays well. When I count all this people in this thread, who bought this EA , plus the unknown. You made good money, Alex. But only you!

The next big player in this story is the "river" where all the rats drowned and died, named USGFX. They drain your account after the made it attractive to you by Pied Piper Alex and his flute.

And finally we have the last player in this story: the RATS.

Please, guess who plays this part in this famous fairy tale? YOU !!!

For me, all that smells like a big scam!

I can only read it is not working, the account was terminated (even with 15 USD profit on a 100 USD account?), I can not withdraw, account frozen and you all pay 1000 USD for that?

If there is any, who made good profit, please provide a proof on FXBlue or MyFxBook. I do not mean you, Alex the Pied Piper.

Where is BigT? He got a free copy and reports nothing anymore.

I wonder, why you all do not see the this pattern here:

1. A lot of posts about this and that problem.
2. Followed by small advises by the Pied Piper
3. Another flow of posts follows.
4, Than Alex’s big statement, with solutions and hinds and help for this and that.

Than it starts again. But sometimes you can find in this pattern, just in the right place,

a. Suddenly, there is someone who makes profit, but does not show it(private)
b. Suddenly, there is someone, who made a withdraw, but can not proof it (Fake! Little Dog!)

And all this pattern is driven by Alex the Pied Piper. Again and again to make even more money, by selling his EA .

I use Queens Money Collector and my account went from 1000 to 6000 in just 12 weeks.

Many Happy Trades

Jay

Dear Levelter!

I will give you 1 Dollar!

Do you agree?

BumbleBee is nothing worth. So one Dollar is a fantastic price.

Please tell me how to pay!

Regards

Jay

Back