1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CaliberFxPro.com

Discussion in 'Forex Software' started by Administrator, Mar 29, 2010.

1. Administrator

Administrator Just Administrator :-)

2. RUSTLERS

RUSTLERS Recruit

calibre-live results after 3 wks

I am not a happy camper. I expected better results from such hype. I am about even after 3 weeks. Even FPA shows a decent profit on this EA.

3. art

art Recruit

caliber fx

well i dont know what broker u r using i am up over 600 pips in just over a months trading

4. knarf

knarf Recruit

caliberfx EA

Have u been using them live or simply with your demo acct, I am thinking of getting it, however apart from your statement, results from FPa and those shown on the promo site, cant seem to find more results...

rgs

5. iggyboo

iggyboo Private

I bought this EA due to the positive results FPA was showing, however on my forex.com demo account it's lost a third of the account in less than 2 weeks using the default settings.

After this huge loss, I went in and tweaked the settings a bit -- changed the stop loss and take profit amounts, some of which were extraordinarily huge and made them more 'reasonable' -- and it seemed to help a bit, but not by much.

I'm certainly not getting the results the FPA has been getting. Unless anyone has any tips or tricks on how to make this one work, it looks like another refund is in the works ... :unhappy:

6. kookoo

kookoo Private

hmm... even in backtesting lost money! Link on the site for live stats not working - gross equity negative on fpa test, hmmm.
    :shocked:

: caliberfxpro