Can you munipliate performance results on fxstat / myfxbook?

Thanks, also if it shows they have withdrawn some money out of the account does this prove its a real account rather then a demo?

Thanks, also if it shows they have withdrawn some money out of the account does this prove its a real account rather then a demo?

Unless a scam broker is cooperating with the scammer, a demo account shouldn't show withdrawals.

Beware of any account that shows insane levels of profit. There's on EA out there with dozens of websites. They've got a bunch of demo accounts, but only 1 live account on a highly questionable broker.

Had not really thought of this that there are traders who manipulate their trade results as well :( for getting the funds for management or so on.

Lol isn't it completely obvious? First JP Morgan doesn't trade with mt4, they have their own proprietary platform. Second the site is rife with spelling mistakes, and is made on a free wordpress template. Totally trustworthy right?

Lol your post made me laugh so hard! I can't believe there's people so stupid.

Lol isn't it completely obvious? First JP Morgan doesn't trade with mt4, they have their own proprietary platform. Second the site is rife with spelling mistakes, and is made on a free wordpress template. Totally trustworthy right?

Lol your post made me laugh so hard! I can't believe there's people so stupid.

JP Morgan have a web/java based platform where you can connect via an api to all different platforms. They said total are 14. Spelling mistakes don't really matter since the makers of the EA are from Spain and website quality doesn't mean much. Just look at sPhantom, their site is a free template and look how well their doing.

Last edited:
Ask them for the website of the broker itself. This would make researching any possible connection to JP Morgan a lot easier.

Back