• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss CodeNameTBW.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hello again
I would like to talk to you about our new systems available for free.

Forex.V8
Foerx.V9
Forex.V4
and
Forex.V5 (dayday)

All of thees systems stats can be seen at
CodeNTBW's Profile | Myfxbook

Thank you for your time
As always Happy Trading TBW
v seires.jpg

August gets a good start with over 990 pips, and 5.80% growth total growth is now over 85%. Good way to start the month V4, lets keep this up all the way to the end. You can follow Forex.V4 for free at CodeNameTBW.com or you can use our pay option for $44 a month. -V4 Forex.V4/ MYfxbook

v42.jpg

Wow what an outstanding performance displayed by Forex.V4. Two big closes in one month 2000 pips in total. And today is only the 8th. August is looking like it will be a very good month for Forex.V4. Stay tune followers maybe V4 will pull a hat trick in august, maybe. Happy Trading- TBW v seires.jpgForex. V4 System | Myfxbook

Hello V faithful

All of our followers must have waken up to a nice early Halloween trick. As we managed to close over 640 pips and a $100+ dollars early this morning on the real account. Putting October slightly behind September in terms of profit for the month. October ended with +28.39% in profit.

In other news one of our young interns had notice that The V4's system is not at full and is capable getting even higher results. When I heard this myself i thought, 'that's impossible!' Foerx V4 is running at max, and also keeping a very safe drawdown point. But as the idea was farther explained to me i think i began to better understand.

Of course seeing how I saw, V4 built from the ground up after V7 I'm VERY skeptical by this idea, and it will tested, and back test vigorously for the next couple of days. Before we even think of adding it to even the V4 demo account, let alone the real account. But the very thought that despite all the success Forex V4 is having. The idea that it could be only using 50% of it's potential is mind blowing...an interesting thought indeed. But if what they are saying is right January '2015 will be our most profitable month.

As far as next month goes I expect 20% in November same as Oct. We are all working very hard at Forex.V Series to keep the profitable systems flowing.

Enjoy your Halloween everyone, and be safe -Happy trading.
v seires.jpg

Ok one big trade this week GBP/CAD. Thanks mainly in part to GBP Claimant Count Change on Nov 12' an expected new release which pushed the pound down, for us to close in profit. More trades closing next week, the month is still young V4 faithful. Stand by for impact. Forex.V Series -V4

Untitled.jpg

Solid Week, early win on Sunday. Costed for the rest of the week. December should see a slow down in trading as the year coming to a end. Things should pick up in January.

Codenametbw.com

Happy Trading- V4

A very quite start to the new year. So far only one trade closed and it closed in the red. So things seem to be move steadily in the market, no major market moving news yet in the year 2015. Next week i expect a more volatility week in the market and Forex.V4. Forex.V4 is now available on myfbook auto-trade and connectforex - Happy Trading codenametbw.com

A very quite start to the new year. We just had a big close over +9% So things seem to be move steadily in the market, no major market moving news yet in the year 2015. Next week i expect a more volatility week in the market and Forex.V4. Forex.V4 is now available on myfbook auto-trade and connectforex - Happy Trading codenametbw.com

Back