crazy market volatility right now! so much uncertainty whether to sell or buy-what is everyone doing today?

All as usual.
Someone is working.
Someone is watching.
Someone makes a long-term forecast.
Someone does not work with the market at all.

In fact, it is very important now to refrain from trading with volatile assets. Especially those who speculate on volatile assets take very high risks. Personally, I think the best solution now is to switch to longer-term trading strategies, at least for the near future, until the market calms down a little.

My thoughts about EURUSD..lol..
  • Bulls have a lot of work to do.. assuming 1.1820 holds, they have to show all the effort to climb back above GREEN line or at least above: 1.18355..

Scalpers might have good day today. High volatility is also great for short term traders, so I would use this time to make some solid profits. However, this strategy is not suitable for everyone.

You decided to buy or sell based on what you observe during your live trade. Tha tis how it always works and in fact it is the best option for most trades. If you always sell then you will not make any profit or make no profit at all. As a serious forex trader you need to do both or you will not make it in forex.

It is not important whether you buy or sell. What matters is the moment that you choose to buy or sell. Depending on how long your trade is going to last you can do a reading and find out whether to buy or sell. If you just focus on one thing without looking at another then you are playing at 25 percent success rate. You need to consider both even though most traders buy.

The degree of volatility is also important.
Sometimes the market turns into a mad cycle.
And sometimes it looks like a potential opportunity to make a profit right now.

This whole year has been a lot more volatile than normal. Like others have said, you can still make profit but you have to adjust your trading strategy. Short time frames seem like a better option to me than long timeframes.

Back