Create your own trading strategy

Actually, we the traders create our trading strategy according to our trading experience. In Forex trading, I have seen by and large traders are extremely dependable on scalping strategy that brings profit in a short time and this is a trading approach that is like high action thriller movies which can keep you on the edge of your seat.

But, in spite of a profitable trading strategy by and large regulated trading broker don’t allow trading concept such as this in their trading platform. So, we the scalpers have to choose incredible regulated trading broker which allow scalping without any restrictions.

@Mark Fahad I take it then that your are a scalper. How profitable is the approach? Assuming one had the other necessary qualities of a great trader.
Maybe not all trader will prefer work as scalping trader, because this is required more concentration, maybe for trader that treat as part time they like with swing trading plan,

Maybe not all trader will prefer work as scalping trader, because this is required more concentration, maybe for trader that treat as part time they like with swing trading plan,
Not only manual traders but also tick-scalping EAs have difficulty trading due to slippage and spread.

Yes and that is the reason it is not advised to trade during the Big news releases :)
I see many technical trader will stay away from the market on the news high impact especiially, because often after news high impact was released then making pair move randomly and rapidly

I see many technical trader will stay away from the market on the news high impact especiially, because often after news high impact was released then making pair move randomly and rapidly

Yes that is true and this will happen more often when the Non Farm Payrolls news is released into the markets :D

Yes that is true and this will happen more often when the Non Farm Payrolls news is released into the markets :D
Often on the day will released news NFP, hence trend market move in slow motion, maybe many big trader waiting update news, but after news has been released often giving instant impact to currency

Often on the day will released news NFP, hence trend market move in slow motion, maybe many big trader waiting update news, but after news has been released often giving instant impact to currency

Yes, and i am waiting for the NFP to be released today evening :D

Back