D-Trader's EA Lasttest (Stresstest) Report

D-Trader

Private, 1st Class
Hi,

This week I made Lasttest (Stresstest) for this week with strategy A, B & C. I test first two days strategy A and both days I get positive rsults. Third day I make new strategy B as this tragy is better logically but fail in test and give negative rsult and then I change to strategy A and cobver some losses, this mean strategy A help me. Thursday I test strategy C as I develop my strategy B more better but not worked and again push the account down, then I change to strategy A and cover some losses. This mean strategy A is working good as it make me profit every day.

Strategy D:

This is a new strategy which is almostly same as strategy A, but must make more profit then strategy A. I develop it today and was able to test for only few hours which trades only 2 trades (One trade in minus and 2nd positive as result was -0.04). But from Monday this strategy goes further for test whole week.

An additional interface to strategy D is the strategy D1/2. A small change to strategy D, which I am developing further may will take a day or two and then I will test till next friday (22.07.2011).

The good/bad results will give you next friday(22.07.2011)

After testing strategy D and D1/2 I will decide for one or for none (strategy A or strategy D & D1/2 or further research).

Have a nice weekend.

D-Trader

Back