Forex Affiliate Links Earn money from S&P500 index with Robot Expert - SP500 Smart Collector

Newred

Recruit
Index Automated Trading

The SP500 index consists of the 505 largest companies in the United States and is growing at an average rate of 10% per year.
A unique trading system based on the experience of making a profit from price fluctuations of shares included in the SP500 index. This is a fully automatic robot that replaces a professional trader with a confident hand and a cool heart.
The trading robot survived all the crises and downturns on the passage in the history tester.
Every day, the robot automatically opens and closes transactions according to the following rule:
Buy at the lows and sell at the highs.
After launching the advisor, you do not need to do anything.

see , link below video

Attachments

• TesterGraphReport2023.11.05.png
    TesterGraphReport2023.11.05.png
    46.6 KB · Views: 4
2 days trading, so I closed all order with profit +104ye. Maybe better way be waiting, while robot close orders with profit +244ye. So 100ye also good result for trading with robot

Today, the automatic robot closed trades at +90, which surprised me, since one trade had been floating all day.

I took a closer look, and it turns out that another deal was opened by the robot, but its price, of course, surprised me. The broker made a slip and bought +25 points higher on sp500 than intended. But despite this situation, the day ended on a positive note!

Attachments

• image.png.291ccb193295770bfe9de8fe70f5e0fc[1].png
    image.png.291ccb193295770bfe9de8fe70f5e0fc[1].png
    37.6 KB · Views: 2
Back