EUR/USD Daily Video, 01 December, 2016

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

EUR still stands in tight range on daily chart and we still wait for clarity with patterns that potentially could trigger upside bounce here:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Extraterrestrial performance. Also the Aud/Usd completed the 68.1 retr.... Insane... Bring me to a higher level... How can i be like you? :)

Extraterrestrial performance. Also the Aud/Usd completed the 68.1 retr.... Insane... Bring me to a higher level... How can i be like you? :)

Hi, actually there is no something misterious... This is just a question of clarity of the pattern. When pattern is really flawless and you have strong resistance as we had here - usually B&B works very good... This is not mine result :), it was just good setup...

Hi, by watching your vids, It looks so easy, but if I try to make for myself such an analysis
I'm miles far away from it... I try through the time frames, 68.1 and 38.1 ret., K-area's, abcd expansion, perform a thorough analysis, but after watching your videos you come with many extras I would simply fail to trade by myself.
Do you use some step-by-step plan or...?

I am currently 17 years with Belgian army,
Because of the crisis,
and the choices they make with us, I'm tired of it...

Therefore, it is a dream of mine,
to become an independent fx trader.
But I clearly still have too little knowledge of FX

Persistence severes :)

Hi, by watching your vids, It looks so easy, but if I try to make for myself such an analysis
I'm miles far away from it... I try through the time frames, 68.1 and 38.1 ret., K-area's, abcd expansion, perform a thorough analysis, but after watching your videos you come with many extras I would simply fail to trade by myself.
Do you use some step-by-step plan or...?

I am currently 17 years with Belgian army,
Because of the crisis,
and the choices they make with us, I'm tired of it...

Therefore, it is a dream of mine,
to become an independent fx trader.
But I clearly still have too little knowledge of FX

Persistence severes :)

You're so young. 17... buddy. Everything stands ahead. Here in Russia, there is a proverb : "There is a kind of profession - to protect your Motherland". In Russia this is a very honorable profession. So...

I think that your problem mostly comes from confusion of properties of different tools of analysis. In general analysis consists of two major parts - first is, direction estimation, second - how to join this direction. First part lets you to determine context for trading, and second one, is mostly tactical, it helps you to take position with direction that you've estimated.

Thank you for the explanation.
Maybe a misunderstanding. I'm 35 years old and have worked 17 years for the army. Started on my 18th. But last couple of years they treat us like ****.
I will continue to focus on me the way you trade, the only method i think to make a profit.
Thx again for your daily vids...

Back