EUR/USD Daily Video, 12 September, 2016

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

Recent action on EUR is not very positive for bulls, it seems that EUR really has difficulties with upward action. But currency has not broken yet invalidation point and keeps theoretical chances on re-establishing upward action:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Master Sive.

It mentioned on the top header GOLD, lol.

AGAIN I would like to call your attention to the way you move your arrow on the charts.
Please move a bit slower, because it makes one go dizzy in the fast way is flies over the chart and very hard to pickup what you are actually pointing to.

As always: GREAT JOB !!!

Master Sive.

It mentioned on the top header GOLD, lol.

AGAIN I would like to call your attention to the way you move your arrow on the charts.
Please move a bit slower, because it makes one go dizzy in the fast way is flies over the chart and very hard to pickup what you are actually pointing to.

As always: GREAT JOB !!!
Hi buddy,
sorry for that. I'm trying to remember about it, but when I start to speak - my mind becomes too busy (LOL) and in a talking process I forget about it... :)

It wasn't the 3x3 that i wanted Sive. My Mistake. I wanted to get the 'Stop Grabber' Indicator!?
Thanks. I think it's more usefull on the weekly chart! :cool:

It wasn't the 3x3 that i wanted Sive. My Mistake. I wanted to get the 'Stop Grabber' Indicator!?
Thanks. I think it's more usefull on the weekly chart! :cool:
There is no such thing as *magic*... lol. Stop grabber. This is not quite an indicator per se. This is just a combination of price chart and MACD Predictor indicator. Right now MACDP easily could be found in the net...

There is no such thing as *magic*... lol. Stop grabber. This is not quite an indicator per se. This is just a combination of price chart and MACD Predictor indicator. Right now MACDP easily could be found in the net...
Hmm..Yes well...perhaps i did fine without it so far! Spasiba..:rolleyes:

Back