Forex EUR/USD Daily Video, 19 September, 2019

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

Miracle has not happened and Fed was not able to lead EUR out from indecision condition. Now we could talk only on short-term intraday setups and hope that some activity return on the markets next week:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Why do i get the feeling that 'everyone is waiting for 'Brexit'.!!? Even the 'Mighty Fed..is and the great Donald Trump is waiting to see what the 'little Island of UK is going to do..??

Maybe it's because ALL the Cash is Stashed'..in London..??

Why do i get the feeling that 'everyone is waiting for 'Brexit'.!!? Even the 'Mighty Fed..is and the great Donald Trump is waiting to see what the 'little Island of UK is going to do..??

Maybe it's because ALL the Cash is Stashed'..in London..??
I think brexit won’t matter in the long run

Good morning,

Miracle has not happened and Fed was not able to lead EUR out from indecision condition. Now we could talk only on short-term intraday setups and hope that some activity return on the markets next week:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Hi Sive > I really do think your DIAMOND FORMATION on the 4 hr EUR is indeed valid in today's market despite the price drop at the bottom of the diamond. I chalk that large price drop & quick next day rebound price action up to BIG $ ELEPHANT / WHALE stop hunt manipulation. Today's markets are not like yesterdays markets of old being shown in all the old Classic text books on trading analysis with their "perfectly" formed chart formations. In my opinion, today's chart patterns are much more highly manipulated than in the past due to the use of computerized trading "BOTS" & "ALGOS" & hence charts sometimes can & do get "distorted" more. Well that is my view anyway.

Hello to everyone, I spotted a confluence level between 0.618 FIB Support and 1.618 XOP on EUR/GBP Daily chart. Purely based on technical analysis this can be a nice opportunity to go Long at least for a small scalp trade.

EURGBP 20.9.19 D.JPG

And we also have Double Repo Buy on 15 Min Chart.

EURGBP 20.9.19 15M.JPG

Hello to everyone, I spotted a confluence level between 0.618 FIB Support and 1.618 XOP on EUR/GBP Daily chart. Purely based on technical analysis this can be a nice opportunity to go Long at least for a small scalp trade.

Hi buddy,

EUR looks heavy a bit. It would be better to wait for something more valuable pattern than DRPO, because this pattern is not good as 2nd bottom stands around 5/8 Fib support of the 1st one. It means that it could be just pennant/triangle. Good DRPO should look a bit differently.

Hi buddy,

EUR looks heavy a bit. It would be better to wait for something more valuable pattern than DRPO, because this pattern is not good as 2nd bottom stands around 5/8 Fib support of the 1st one. It means that it could be just pennant/triangle. Good DRPO should look a bit differently.

Thank you.

Back