EUR/USD Daily Video, 31 October 2016

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

As on Friday market has got solid upside push, EUR could follow higher and show a bit deeper upside retracement:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

At the same time on friday around (+-19.00gmt) FBI open investigation on clinton regarding miss act email.Dollar fall across the board again major currency in that news and i lost
138dollar short Eur/Usd(holding position seen last week)hit my stoploss.

Eur just get save by the FBI,without that news i'am surely Eur will continue the downside highway.Well that is trading was all about,sometime the unexpected happen.
Anyway as usual nice analysis Sive,will follow your analysis shorting Eur at 1.1040

Hi IrwanI,
Let's take a lookat 1.1040, but also we need intraday reversal pattern for short entry... Suitable level is important but this is just half of total setup.
Yes sure Sive,lets wait for the reversal pattern for short entry.

At the same time on friday around (+-19.00gmt) FBI open investigation on clinton regarding miss act email.Dollar fall across the board again major currency in that news and i lost
138dollar short Eur/Usd(holding position seen last week)hit my stoploss.

Eur just get save by the FBI,without that news i'am surely Eur will continue the downside highway.Well that is trading was all about,sometime the unexpected happen.
Anyway as usual nice analysis Sive,will follow your analysis shorting Eur at 1.1040

Back