EUR/USD Daily Video, April 24, 2013

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
Although I think that market still has chances to proceed lower to our major target 1.2920 - it stands at support and our short position has to be managed:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Sive,

I will really like to know what you use to calculate Overbought and Oversold conditions. In the FMS, you talked about DOSC, Bollinger Bands and RSI, but am not exactly clear on how your do that. Do you have some Joe DiNapoli's indicators specific for this purpose?

Thanks for all you've done for me as a forex trader. I dedicate my 3-year success in the forex market to you.

Can't see all the chart from Sive

Hello Sive, I enjoy seeing your charts nearing each day. Lately I am not able to see the whole chart you are talking about. I think you need to reposition your camera so the entire chart is in view. It is possible to see only the top portion and the bottom of the chart is off the screen. Kind regards and thanks for all your help....Robin

Hello Sive, I enjoy seeing your charts nearing each day. Lately I am not able to see the whole chart you are talking about. I think you need to reposition your camera so the entire chart is in view. It is possible to see only the top portion and the bottom of the chart is off the screen. Kind regards and thanks for all your help....Robin

Hi Robin,
I do not use any camera, by software write the screen directly. Somebody already have talked about the same problem - but this is probably due to your drivers, or player, may be some plug-ins or something. On my computer I do not have any bugs of such kind, when I play the video.

Hi Sive..
I wanted to ask, about what are the typical chart indicators you use. i know how to use fib retracement.
when i am seeing your video i see the graphs and support lines and Resistance lines.
Please help me on this so that i can understand more of your analysis and use them on my forex software too.
I would really appreciate your response. Thank you for making videos everyday. you really rock. and am one of your fans.

cheers..
Ransome

Back