EUR/USD Daily Video, August 23, 2013

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
EUR is showing reasonable action by far, in a row with our expectations and still forming H&S pattern on intraday charts:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tricky but interesting week Sive. Seems like your analysis today 'came good' with the completion of the H&S Pattern on the 4Hourly. I was in doubt about the bearish analysis after the Inside Bar Trading Day on wednesday and did not see any PA for downward continuation. On Thursday the Daily Pin Bar formed a 'Bear Trap'. On Friday there was a 50% retracement of that Pin Bar with intraday PA not closing below the 'Neck Line'. For me this was a definate 'buy' signal. My Stop was below the low of Thursday's Pin Bar with initial Target at 1.3415 which wasn't quite reached on Friday. Now that the H&S is complete i think there will be some retracement early next week. I will be watching for PA to continue the uptrend back down at the Neckline or 150EMA. Tks. Ps Your Gold analysis was much easier. Made some nice Pips there also on Friday. :cool:

So you managed to get long at 1.3338 ishh .at 9.00am or 4 pm? Did u noticr thr confluence of moving evreages that it broke up thru? It was a clear signal!

Back