1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EUR/USD Daily Video, December 02,2010

Discussion in 'Sive Morten- Currencies and Gold Video Analysis' started by Sive Morten, Dec 2, 2010.

1. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Good morning,
    market has not achieved daily target yestarday and shown nice intraday thrust up instead.
    Although personally, I still worry about the fact that important daily target has not been achieved, I will show you some important moments depending on bullish you are or bearish...

portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

#1 Sive Morten, Dec 2, 2010
    Lasted edited by : Aug 15, 2015
  2. budzik69

budzik69 Recruit

Good Morning Sive.
    Like always great analysis for Euro. Thank you. I also had 1,3214 target yesterday, from yesterdays abc pattern.

Could you please have a look for 1 day chart for EUR/JPY? Is this RailRoad Track and if, do you think that target is 61,8 (around 112,30) and weekly pivot point?

Attached Files:

3. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Well, for me it more looks like Wash&Rinse, because for RRT there should be no price action to the left for considerable period. And here we have one. So this is not a rejection of price that is a nature of RRT...
    But anyway, the minimum target of this pattern is a length of its bars.
    I do not see on your chart does any support area exist just with this W&R or not. But in general, pattern looks fine.

4. budzik69

budzik69 Recruit

You right, I didn't notice how these bars on the left act and now in fact it's look more like W&R. Thank you

5. Zubair Ahmad

Zubair Ahmad Recruit

Sive's Analysis

Dear Sive,

Thanks for your useful analysis. They are really very good. But unfortunately some times your videos does not open. Kindly resolve this problem so that we can get maximum benefit from your experience.

Regards
    Zubair