EUR/USD Daily Video, December 09, 2010

I still cannot understand the AB-CD in the video.

Where is the beginning of A?

Where is the end of A?

Anybody understand?

Hi Pat,
In video this is just an assumption to watch for. I've said "possibly" it can look like that. This ABC is still forming right now

I still cannot understand the AB-CD in the video.

Where is the beginning of A?

Where is the end of A?

Anybody understand?

Hi Pat, I'd like to help you with that.

ab-cd is basically any three legged move. the start of the first leg is marked A, the end of the first leg, which is also the beginning of the second leg is marked B, the end of the second leg, which is also the start of the third leg is marked C and the end of the third leg is marked D.

A simple AB=CD will be something like the figure attached, from the recent discussion on EUR.

I hope this helps. Please do write if any further clarification is required.

Attachments

• ab=cd.GIF
    ab=cd.GIF
    12.8 KB · Views: 98
Sive Training Video

Sive mentioned making a training video for his entry points in today's video. Where can we find this training video? Thankyou
dc:)

Last edited:
Hi Sive could you be so kind when you have difficulty with U tube could you pls do the video in writing as I cannot download the attachments -have trouble every time and have jumped out of trades being scared as I did not hear yr video -thank you in advance joh.:)
Every video alsways has a text version in weekly thread.

Thank you very much, Sive, for all that you do for us.
In today's Viedo you talked about a 5 Minute educational video.
Where do I find it?
Ben

Sive mentioned video training for his entry points in today's video. Where can we find this video. thankyou
dc:)

Guys, when It will be placed on site, you'll recieve e-mail notification. Don't worry. Anyway, you'll find it in my thread soon.

Hi Sive. Thank you for you great video(probably D is forming now).
I'd like to ask you about 1 day chart I was thinking we have ABCD Extension pattern (CD is 161,8 longer than AB). Is that correct pattern, I don't know did you mention about it in your previous videos?

Attachments

• eurusd.jpg
    eurusd.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 90
abcds.jpg

The red is A?

The green is B?

The pink is C?

The same as elliott wave?

You placed the "A" at the beginning of the wave?

Hey Patt,

A is a point, not a line (wave).

That is why Sive talks of ABC Tops. A - highest point, B retracement, C lower high (failing rally).

A is just the high or low point that marks the beginning of the move.

Cheers.

Hi Pat, I'd like to help you with that.

ab-cd is basically any three legged move. the start of the first leg is marked A, the end of the first leg, which is also the beginning of the second leg is marked B, the end of the second leg, which is also the start of the third leg is marked C and the end of the third leg is marked D.

A simple AB=CD will be something like the figure attached, from the recent discussion on EUR.

I hope this helps. Please do write if any further clarification is required.

Thanks Moiz
This is contrary to elliott wave counts so it makes me a bit confused. I understand now.

Hey Patt,

A is a point, not a line (wave).

That is why Sive talks of ABC Tops. A - highest point, B retracement, C lower high (failing rally).

A is just the high or low point that marks the beginning of the move.

Cheers.

ok, got it.
thanks.

Back