EUR/USD Daily Video, December 24, 2013

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
market has shown shy upward retracement and could show minor action to the downside, may be to 1.36:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Sive. I have to say a BIG Thanks for all your time and efforts on behalf of all us 'Traders'! It may have taken me around 6 months to understand what the Hell you were 'talking about' as I did not even know what a Butterfly was 12 months ago! :rolleyes: Now I am profitable every month watching your Daily videos along with PA from Key levels.
Have a great holiday now...but does this mean there will be 'No Daily video' on 7th Jan 2014!? I will be soooo Sad.! :(
Brett.UK. ;)

Hi Sive thanks so much for daily analysis of euro and gold both are my favourt pair and i am learning lot off from your daily videos....Have a great holiday.... i have one request to you for pivot point indicator can you share it with me, actually i have another pivot point indicator but its not useful as your...thanks i shall wait for reply.

Hi Sive thanks so much for daily analysis of euro and gold both are my favourt pair and i am learning lot off from your daily videos....Have a great holiday.... i have one request to you for pivot point indicator can you share it with me, actually i have another pivot point indicator but its not useful as your...thanks i shall wait for reply.

Here it is. Use "-1" parameter for weekly pivot on Monday and for monthly pivot, if first day of the week is also the first business day of the month. On Tuesday switch to "0".

Attachments

• Pivots.ex4
    8 KB · Views: 21
Back