1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EUR/USD Daily Video, December 31, 2010

Discussion in 'Sive Morten- Currencies and Gold Video Analysis' started by Sive Morten, Dec 31, 2010.

1. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Good morning,
    EUR has reached very important and crucial level. This level is also unstable and we like them, because it allows us enter in possible strong move and almost catch the tiger by tail
    The point is that above the market is very strong resistance area allows us to place tight stop that will not be triggered ocasionally:

portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

#1 Sive Morten, Dec 31, 2010
    Lasted edited by : Aug 15, 2015
  2. 4x4Ever

4x4Ever Private, 1st Class

Thanks for all your hard work and excellent analysis and teachings this year Sive! It's very much appreciated. Have a very happy and safe New Year! See you in 2011, God Bless!

3. Recruit Dorell

Recruit Dorell Recruit

Happy New Year!

Thank you Sive, your work is so so so great! And you are such a nice guy! Thanks for it, we all appreciate it.
    God Bless You!
    Happy 2011
    Max

4. monkata

monkata Private, 1st Class

Hi I am new to the website,
    I find those analysis interesting,
    I am looking forward these for the new year