EUR/USD Daily Video, December 31, 2013

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
As market has formed W&R, normally some extension should follow. Reasonable short-term target stands around 1.3650, in agreement with daily K-support area:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Sive ,

let me take the chance of today being the last day of 2013 , to thank you very much for all the time invested into FPA , the weekly and daily analisis and the FX training course .
I have decided few weeks ago to take the chance of your offering and invest my spare time in learning from you . I "admit" , that I will combine your lessons with previous lessons learned during past years and by doing so developing my own trading style and adopting it to my personal risk & moneymanagment of course .

Your weekly & daily analisis is so valuable to me , as it is the unique opportunity to continuously follow an expert appling the theory at the practice , the "real trading life" .

You allow us to understand your plan upfront , we put it to practice ourselves and than get the immediate feedback from the markets . THE BEST WAY to learn , my view .

Therefore I consider this as a great chance if not "the chance" for me , to become a profitable trader .

And I want to thank you for that .

Best regards from Germany , I wish you and your beloved ones a joyfull evening along with my best wishes for 2014 .

And please continue .............. there are more "Kleinerbroker´s" out there, waiting for your daily analisis day by day !

Kleinerbroker

Back