EUR/USD Daily Video, February 05, 2018

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

Here is a detailed trading plan, how we could trade last challenge of 1.2535 tops:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Well..it's possible and would be a good trade. :) Interesting to note that Bitcoin is still falling...and Dow & S&P took BIG losses last week! Be interesting to see what happens. Either really Deep Retracement will come next week..or we could get Break and hold above the 1.2550 level..!?

Sive can you explain how to recognize grabbers? Thx
Grabber us unconfirmed trend change by MACD. It is easier to do it with DiNapoli MACD Predictor. But, not everybody has it. So, if you see that within trading session MACD trend has changed but by close price this change has not been confirmed - this is grabber.
Most recent example is Friday on EUR. On NFP daily trend has turned bearish, but by close price it remains bullish. That's why we try to trade it long today.... (at least me) according to trading plan that I've specified.

Mr sive. Help needed please

You think with this rally down on Dow specially and what caused from instability in market so far , you think that euro still has a big swimm down and it's only a biggining , as I see that people and investors start running to safe currency " Yen " , so is it time we drop all and go to yen or chf ?! Specially if also Europe sticks will open in a huge drop !!

And you think " as I see at CNN yesterday " as some start asking the fed now to pause his raise on interest rate next march , you think the fed would really announce a pause on rate hike - to help the stocks - and if this happen this would drive back euro up again or ??!!!

It's a mess !! And I hope it won't be a start of global fall !!!!!

Mr sive. Help needed please

You think with this rally down on Dow specially and what caused from instability in market so far , you think that euro still has a big swimm down and it's only a biggining , as I see that people and investors start running to safe currency " Yen " , so is it time we drop all and go to yen or chf ?! Specially if also Europe sticks will open in a huge drop !!

And you think " as I see at CNN yesterday " as some start asking the fed now to pause his raise on interest rate next march , you think the fed would really announce a pause on rate hike - to help the stocks - and if this happen this would drive back euro up again or ??!!!

It's a mess !! And I hope it won't be a start of global fall !!!!!

Well, I think this is not time for panic yet. Yes, shares traders probably should start worry. We've exlained in details - why shares are dropping in our research, talk about VIX and US Treasuries yeilds. For currencies - this drop is also not a surprise, within a month or so we talk about moderate retracement week-by-week. On EUR I just thought it could show last upside spike, but this has not happened. Pressure is too strong right now.

I don't think that this is global crisis or collapse. Drop of a stock market is normal thing for this stage of business cycle, when rate are go up. This happens every time. This is not crisis, this is just changing of stage in business cycle. Currently it should be treated just a moderate retracement, our first target, as you remember is 1.21 on EUR. Then we will see.

Back